Village government handout

Mosha

How much was it? Around here they've all gone for piglets. This village which isn't the smallest we got 2 per household. Others around here got 8. The puy yai is in debt.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

The last handout got us nice LED street lights, if I understood the latest announcement correctly we are getting CCTV to keep crime under control (I don't recall the village cops ever having to do anything other than tick off an elephant with no rear light).

The moo ban on one side got new street lights, the one on the other side got storage ponds dug, but if they put the funds together perhaps they could have persuaded the regional government to chip in as well and build a "dalek" or water tower in our moo ban and then connected it up to our empty water pipes to fill all out ongs and save the wear and tear on the 2 fire trucks who are on the road 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

Must be living correctly. An 8 inch water line going in throughout Kap Choeng and about 5 km down the 214. They are working steady at this but I can not see it completed until the end of the year. This is more than a hand out. BTW yes have a major reservoir on the east side of town.

13001191_994031720644373_222935417047521

Our village had a vote between pigs and chickens. Chickens won but the power that be decided chickens was not a good idea. So the village got nothing. I wonder where the money went???

Same place most of ours went I bet. Watch out for home improvements or new truck. 555

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Their building a new storage shed here so the wife tells me. Don't know what for! All the chairs, tables, cooking utensils and crockery are stored in a shed up at the wat. I think the tents are to....although I am not sure they should be called tents....maybe marquee is the correct term.......