Ban Chan Info Please

peeba7

Advice? Avoid the squabbling, gossipy bar owners and most local expats.

A more pathetic scene where someone leaves a bar as best mates and then everyone digs in, I have never witnessed.

And that is so true that most people don't believe it.

My usual last words are 'Can I pay my bill I have to go so you can all talk about me', they think I'm joking

One bar has great rooms for 500 baht . Very clean

I prefer the ONE up the road a bit. Though 650 a night much nicer rooms and with an outside entrance so you don't have go through the bar.

TH

Any specific names of hotels and exact locations?

I prefer the ONE up the road a bit. Though 650 a night much nicer rooms and with an outside entrance so you don't have go through the bar.

TH

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, it's called ONE BAR top end of the strip. Separate door to get to rooms.

You can get a decent room with everything for a measly 400 baht! If you can pay more and you will get more. How refreshing but the three beaches are far away and accommodation there is significantly more. Ban Chang is a nice option if one does not go stir crazy.

Wouldn't quote a percentage but the vast majority of expats in BC are of the not so young married type. So if working go home after work if retired then live a retired life lifestyle.

Not too many are desperate for the exciting night life type of thing.

TH

Across from the phone shop, next to the somtom stand and a a few doors down from the mom and pop shop.

TH

Across from the phone shop, next to the somtom stand and a a few doors down from the mom and pop shop.

Could you be a bit more precise [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Try the Chang Inn Hotel. I stayed there a couple of years ago. Clean, cheap and walking distance to the bars and restaurants. I've tried googling it and not getting much info on it. Maybe somebody can say more whether about it's still there or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived