Fanart fiction cover censored for parodying politics

webfact

Fanart Fiction Cover Censored for Parodying Politics
By Chayanit Itthipongmaetee
Staff Reporter

14603809031460380937l.jpg
A cover design entitled “A Coup of the Heart with Mr. Ocha” featured on Ookbeecomics website was blocked on Monday

BANGKOK — A book cover submitted to a design competition was blocked on Monday after appearing to mimic Prime Minister Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha and ex-Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

“A Coup of the Heart with Mr. Ocha” was submitted to compete for the best book cover in the Jamsai Fanart competition by Wachirapan Chuesaard, an admin for the Facebook page Hoidok on Sunday.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1460380903&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-04-12

Block it, block that, block this also, block block block block block block,

I can't wait till I get my fire wall and then I'll be the biggest and best PM ever.....

I wonder if any one of the big fella's mates have told him that blocking and censoring just adds fuel to the fires of discontent?

Block it, block that, block this also, block block block block block block,

I can't wait till I get my fire wall and then I'll be the biggest and best PM ever.....

I wonder if any one of the big fella's mates have told him that blocking and censoring just adds fuel to the fires of discontent?

Interesting point, how many of his mates, staff etc have the nuts to tell him anything he doesn't want to hear and if they dare how long do they remain mates or staff members ?

Thin skinned politicians have been the bane of Asian politics since Adam wore nappies , now we have thin skinned Generals who cannot take the heat, western Leaders are the subject of cartoons everyday, but that's in democracy land , one wonders what their reactions would be like under enemy fire or even a student uprising ..........................................coffee1.gif