Freight

hughden

TV in this case being a television, not a transvestite.

I am the proud owner of a sodding big projection TV which has just been replaced by something smaller; and we want to send the big TV to my wife's family in Ubon.

Looking for a company that will transport it there with reasonable care; rather than throwing it in the back of a pick-up and hoping it won't rain (it would).

Any (contructive) suggestions?

Thanks

I am the proud owner of a sodding big projection TV which has just been replaced by something smaller; and we want to send the big TV to my wife's family in Ubon.

Looking for a company that will transport it there with reasonable care; rather than throwing it in the back of a pick-up and hoping it won't rain (it would).

Thanks

The few times I've shipped stuff in Thailand I've never been completely happy - something always get damaged.

Your best bet is to take it yourself. Nobody will take the same care that you do!

Thanks

Motor bike taxi , make sure its at least 125 cc , and tell him he cannot take his wife and 3 kids with him , :o