Thai PM says women in skimpy dress are like unwrapped candy

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a Buddhist version of the niquab or even worse the burqa ? This country is going down a very slippery slope ( as all communications on ThaiVisa are monitored - and you are very niaive if you don't believe that interesting fact) I won't say much more.

Interesting how Prayuth's comment revisits the statement of some Australian imam ( forget the idiot's name ) who compared women who did not dress to Muslim standards to "uncovered meat". Then proceeded to excuse rape on the same grounds.

I do have to wonder how Thailand's PM can persist with the nightly TV monologues. It's obvious in Northern Thailand his Thai audience gets most of their entertainment from mocking him. His falang audience is amazed by the stamina of his vocal cords.

The cantankerous one is sure putting Thailand on the map. Imagine being a Thai diplomat abroad having to try to explain how a total tool like that has taken power!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/thai-pm-says-women-in-skimpy-dress-are-like-unwrapped-candy/2016/04/12/21620612-00b3-11e6-8bb1-f124a43f84dc_story.html?ref=yfp

Interesting how Prayuth's comment revisits the statement of some Australian imam ( forget the idiot's name ) who compared women who did not dress to Muslim standards to "uncovered meat". Then proceeded to excuse rape on the same grounds.

I do have to wonder how Thailand's PM can persist with the nightly TV monologues. It's obvious in Northern Thailand his Thai audience gets most of their entertainment from mocking him. His falang audience is amazed by the stamina of his vocal cords.

that was my first thought. Sheik Hilali, Australia's most senior cleric said uncovered women, women who dont cover themselves completely are like exposed meat and if animals come to feed off them then it is their fault. I think the tool prayuth and the cleric would get along well together as they seem to be on the same wave length.

Yes I think it is a crack down only on farangs destroying Thailand's image. A young farang male arrested for not wearing a shirt meanwhile hundreds of Thai males shirtless and lots of unwrapped candy running around.

It's 42 degrees out and a man took his shirt off in a water fight in the third world. I am shocked beyond comprehension.

Disgraceful! Guys like this come to Thailand for fun and adventure, it is so embarrassing. They should know that's not how it works here any more. Get your fog spray bottle and a proper shirt and trousers and make sure you don't have a third deck of cards in your suitcase. And be happy.

"Women are like candy." -- Did he really say that?

Not even Donald Trump would say anything so sexist.

Women are like candy... you never know what you're going to get.

Women are like candy... so sweet.

Women are like candy... ones not enough.

It's a perfectly acceptable and viable analogy. After all, girls are made from sugar & spice :)

He reminds me of George Bush. He needs someone to go over his speeches lol.

I don't think he actually meant to victim blame, he sounds more like a dad telling his daughters to dress like ladies. If they are gonna sit on the shelf for too long he should at least let them have their billboards, sheesh!

He reminds me of George Bush. He needs someone to go over his speeches lol.

I don't think he actually meant to victim blame, he sounds more like a dad telling his daughters to dress like ladies. If they are gonna sit on the shelf for too long he should at least let them have their billboards, sheesh!

Let's make a daughters of the GGT # 1 "Good General's Thread". Does anybody have photos of them? Please share them with us. Thanks.

I've Googled, but didn't find a photo. Of course would they never dance on a table...but flying on brooms at night from time to time. thumbsup.gif

post-158336-0-11571600-1460555286_thumb.

It is a question of occasion. I am proud of my wife when she is dressed like a princess in public. In bed I prefer her unwrapping and then unwrapped.

I never saw a Thai maiden in a Bikini. Did you?. Do they even sell them at Central or Bobae? Most Lao/Issan people prefer bathing fully dressed in jeans and T shirts. Wonder what the PM would look like in one? Of course to give him his due he is concerned to promote the Thai packaging industry which is well known worldwide for wrapping products in such a way they cannot be unwrapped without serious metal, if at all..

What about her?

My wife just told me that she's shaved. I wouldn't have noticed that.........facepalm.gif

go home to your village, the new village idiot is not in the same class.

ship of fools captain reaches new heights.

in a country full of half dressed 'jam tarts', we have our moral compass.

violence,corruption, inequality, no problem, as long as our 'good girls' behave.

unbelievable words/direction from 44

It is a question of occasion. I am proud of my wife when she is dressed like a princess in public. In bed I prefer her unwrapping and then unwrapped.

I never saw a Thai maiden in a Bikini. Did you?. Do they even sell them at Central or Bobae? Most Lao/Issan people prefer bathing fully dressed in jeans and T shirts. Wonder what the PM would look like in one? Of course to give him his due he is concerned to promote the Thai packaging industry which is well known worldwide for wrapping products in such a way they cannot be unwrapped without serious metal, if at all..

What about her?

78 bikini to 67 Burka photos have been downloaded til now,. I do understand the bikini thing, but........facepalm.gif

There's a very sick religious groug that shouldn't exist anymore. Not in this way. There're too many others, they only have to wake up.

P.S. Wow. I've just seen that it's an external link now. ThankS.

Edited by lostinisaan