Thai PM says women in skimpy dress are like unwrapped candy

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is pretty much a one man show. Better than any of the cheesy reality show in the US.

I'd pay to see him and Trump in some sort of debate.

The PM really needs to stop getting involved in every little thing and be more of a PM who doesn't lower themselves to such issues. The country already has a father, so they say.

I hear Tom Jones is playing BKK again? I think the General might ban at least one of his hits?

Love is like candy on a shelf

You want to taste, then help yourself

The sweetest things are there for you

Help yourself, take a few

That's what I want you to do

It is a question of occasion. I am proud of my wife when she is dressed like a princess in public. In bed I prefer her unwrapping and then unwrapped.

I never saw a Thai maiden in a Bikini. Did you?. Do they even sell them at Central or Bobae? Most Lao/Issan people prefer bathing fully dressed in jeans and T shirts. Wonder what the PM would look like in one? Of course to give him his due he is concerned to promote the Thai packaging industry which is well known worldwide for wrapping products in such a way they cannot be unwrapped without serious metal, if at all..

What about her?

i dont think youd notice any difference with it on or off

The PM is right, if young women don`t want to draw unwanted attention to themselves then they should not prance about dressed provocatively sending out all the wrong signals.

how about the men control their effin urges instead!!

This type candy does not cause diabetes.....well said Mr. PM

But can give you herpes, warts, lice, hepatitis etc.

I am sure many of Pattaya's fine farang residents gave a sigh of relief when he didn't mention lady boys. They can't lose to their access to their bed mates.

This type candy does not cause diabetes.....well said Mr. PM

But can give you herpes, warts, lice, hepatitis etc.

I am sure many of Pattaya's fine farang residents gave a sigh of relief when he didn't mention lady boys. They can't lose to their access to their bed mates.

It was a light hearted post, Mr. Doom and gloom.

Your personal experiences in Pattaya or your speculation of the residents there are of no interest.

Last night at RCA nightclub a dancer went topless and there is a video of it causing quite a stir among the netizens of Thailand. I can't post the video because of the T.V rules.

But...... If you type RCA 18+ in google search, you'll find a 15 second youtube video.

Got it

Youtube RCA 18+

Nice t1ts!

Daily news article but in Thai language.

http://www.dailynews.co.th/crime/391654

Edited by Wilsonandson

A lot of faux-outrage in these comments. People don't seem to realise that Thailand is quite a conservative society. A seeming paradox, I know, but from what I see they are able to draw a clear line between the permissible 'fantasy' worlds of television/nightclubs/hospitality industry and their ordinary everyday/family/spiritual life.

No doubt a large majority of Thais agree with the occasional calls to keep a lid on too much permissiveness. An astute move by Prayuth here, and in language that everyone understands. Only PC foreigners will be outraged, and here they all are. The junta needs opposition but this is hardly an issue for political point-scoring.

Khun PM these women dresses in revealing close is what bring many men tourist to your country. You should allow the Thai women to wear bikinis more often so the Thai men do not become so excited when they see a lady in a bikini. Please get with the rest of the world who does not condemn skimpy dresses. But just admires the beauty of a lady.

It is a question of occasion. I am proud of my wife when she is dressed like a princess in public. In bed I prefer her unwrapping and then unwrapped.

I never saw a Thai maiden in a Bikini. Did you?. Do they even sell them at Central or Bobae? Most Lao/Issan people prefer bathing fully dressed in jeans and T shirts. Wonder what the PM would look like in one? Of course to give him his due he is concerned to promote the Thai packaging industry which is well known worldwide for wrapping products in such a way they cannot be unwrapped without serious metal, if at all..

Have seen many "Thai maiden" in a bikini including my Isaan wife and my previous, sadly departed, Thai wife plus another good Thai friend of many years. You should get out a bit more. They do sell bikinis in Isaan as well!

Edited by Anon999

Topless dancer causes stir at RCA night club.

This is the farangs fault. Prayuth said the west has introduced these ways to Thailand. Look at the presenters dressed in western clothing and even Prayuth has fallen victim to western ways, he occasionally dresses in a suit and tie.

The PM is right, if young women don`t want to draw unwanted attention to themselves then they should not prance about dressed provocatively sending out all the wrong signals.

how about the men control their effin urges instead!!
The elephant in the room. It's a Thai room, remember.