Teenager Sets Mother’s House On Fire

snoop1130

Teenager Sets Mother’s House On Fire
Pattaya One

%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%8A%E0%

PATTAYA -- A female motorbike taxi driver, Mrs Ausa Ainpan, 52, received a call from her son last night asking for money so he could go and hangout with his friends. Mrs Ainpan explained to her son that she had a passenger with her and couldn’t return home at that time.

Her 17 year old son, who goes by the nickname Bas, became irate and threatened to burn down their wooden home in Khao Talo, Moo 10, soi 9 if she didn’t come immediately. His mother explained again that she was busy and ended the call with her son, not believing that he was serious or even capable of carrying out his threat.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/222949/teenager-sets-mothers-house-fire/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-13

Little sh/t needs a bloody good thrashing.

This guy has made my blood boiling so much that I'm dehydrated. How can somebody not know that it's also his own home?

But I'm certain that a TVF member will adopt him and give him a good life. .

This guy has made my blood boiling so much that I'm dehydrated. How can somebody not know that it's also his own home?

have a beer.

Yesterday I was contemplating that there are many passive-aggressive personalities in this country. They are educated to keep quiet when parents or elders speak. Behave good with hiding their true feelings and muffling down their own opinions.

Anyone familiar what follows sees no surprise that they become erratic when the boiling point has been reached. They hide the real reasons and feelings behind the facade but when the dam finally bursts, one never know what happened.

This relates to overall relationships also. A passive-aggressive person is there to create the misery and frustration to other person also. He or she doesn't - and mostly can't - express his own feelings in a constructive way and communicate with partner or family member. And when the other party finally explodes feeling deserted, lonely, frustrated and disconnected from this monster, he hangs the guilt and blames all on the person that is been the victim of long-running passive-aggressive behavior.

On the other hand, as the mother did here, when he is not given what he wants and gets silent treatment (which should be his monopoly), he goes on revenge. I suspect that this personality treat is common in both sexes due to the way Thais "educate" their children. And more likely that males are more rampant in their outbursts. Pure speculation but in the larger context I am sure that it's quite widespread.

Despicable person. And hope he gets thrown in jail.

Well........This story/picture really sums it up for what many say is a huge problem

in the way many Thais raise there sons. Hard working mother but kid is spoiled

rotten and at age 17 he still does not realise his actions will have consequences.

Probably thinks he has taught his mother an important lesson. blink.png

Look, there are such things as "bad seeds" in all societies. I don't think it's reasonable to project this tragic case onto all Thai youth. It made the news because it's very unusual. It's not as if very many Thai teens would burn down their own house under such trivial provocation. It's not as if you don't see some teens doing destructive and crazy things to their own families in all other countries. Remember, the brains of teens are not the same as adults. It's a DANGEROUS phase of life. Small things can get wildly blown out of proportion.

No, I'm not being Thai-ier than thou here, just seems fair.

Thai young people have no respect for the law or there parents. To many years of the Thai young getting no love or guidance from there family and no one to teach them respect. Send them all to the military so they can learn about obeying orders and discapliane!

Ball and chain. And make him rebuild it ...solo !

Sad little Punk brought up in the usual Thai way. Needs taking down a back alley and dealing with in a 'positive' way !

Plain English - he needs his @ss beat, and back, and legs, and a few knobs on the head............then he as to fix the House..........

Yesterday I was contemplating that there are many passive-aggressive personalities in this country. They are educated to keep quiet when parents or elders speak. Behave good with hiding their true feelings and muffling down their own opinions.

Anyone familiar what follows sees no surprise that they become erratic when the boiling point has been reached. They hide the real reasons and feelings behind the facade but when the dam finally bursts, one never know what happened.

This relates to overall relationships also. A passive-aggressive person is there to create the misery and frustration to other person also. He or she doesn't - and mostly can't - express his own feelings in a constructive way and communicate with partner or family member. And when the other party finally explodes feeling deserted, lonely, frustrated and disconnected from this monster, he hangs the guilt and blames all on the person that is been the victim of long-running passive-aggressive behavior.

On the other hand, as the mother did here, when he is not given what he wants and gets silent treatment (which should be his monopoly), he goes on revenge. I suspect that this personality treat is common in both sexes due to the way Thais "educate" their children. And more likely that males are more rampant in their outbursts. Pure speculation but in the larger context I am sure that it's quite widespread.

Despicable person. And hope he gets thrown in jail.

Thanx for the enlightenment - especially the last sentence..............but, but, but, after his beating by the Uncle and others in the family.

One news story and all of a sudden its every young Thai man doing this.

Very similar reaction when we read about some atrocity done by a young black man in the US

Well the reality is, it is not.

My wife has two sons in their twenties. Absolutely great hard working young family men. Borrow the occasional tool and bring it back, not a bad bone in either of them. Respect given both ways.

I'm proud to be called boo mudcrab (grandfather) by their children, my grandchildren, who I love dearly.

Don't try and badmouth all of the Thai youth based on one or two news stories. The overwhelming majority of Thai people are decent law abiding folk.

I have found, over the years, that if you be nice, you meet nice people.

Thai people are no different.

Works for me.

Archived