JacksSmirkingRevenge

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who or what is 'Zoe', in this context?

i love google. so easy to use. you just put in what you are looking for and viola.... there it is.....you should try it one day.....https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293917-d3915397-Reviews-Zoe_in_Yellow-Chiang_Mai.html

Whew, Thanx for asking first, I would have showed my ass and asked, but thought I'd wait clap2.gif clap2.gif

I can only hope that the actions of these backpacking hipsters, alternatives and modern day would-be pirates.., will boomerang badly, back onto themselves..., somewhere during their trip..., or ironically, when they return home, they discover a nasty little souvenir of the land of smiles.
wai.gif

Edited by Sandy Freckle

Why do the immigration authorities allow this kind of scum into the country?? They do not spend money because they have no money. They are an eye sore and it makes me ashamed of being a foreigner.

[/quote

Sux to be you livin in shame. Thing I don't like is they carry big changs everywhere, Tiger shows more "class"

Edited by daoyai

I can only hope that the actions of these backpacking hipsters, alternatives and modern day would-be pirates.., will boomerang badly, back onto themselves..., somewhere during their trip..., or ironically, when they return home, they discover a nasty little souvenir of the land of smiles.

wai.gif

And WHY do you hope this? I hope they have fond memories and a good life.

Edited by daoyai

Backpacker hate is incredibly retro.. was all the rage in expat circles 10, 15 years ago.

Well done ladies.

Any love for digital nomads, then? :P

Backpackers generally don't bother me, but this year seems to have attracted a new, dirtier breed of them. Worst I've ever seen. Not the usual suspects.

Why do the immigration authorities allow this kind of scum into the country?? They do not spend money because they have no money. They are an eye sore and it makes me ashamed of being a foreigner.

Its almost impossible to set a single defined rule that keeps 'them' out while letting in the ones they want.

Tourist policy means you dont get to pick and choose, what you must do is create the appeals that one class of tourist wants and remove the appeals that another class wants. When your country is known as a corrupt place where police are buyable, rules are lax, and morals are low.. people who wish to enjoy those loose morals will be the visitors. You only have to look at the total failure to preserve the natural marine environments of the south, the lack of any governance not centered on direct and immediate profit at the expense of visitors and environment, to see why the old higher value markets, the european retirees, etc are being replaced by 'zero dollar' chinese tours..

Its beyond saddening, but once again, its their country.

LKR IS DEAD .Is anyone going to dispute that ? (and maybe its a good thing as it was full of hard core hookers ).

"hard core hookers" much better than "soft core"

Hard core hookers better than no hookers, I always say. :P

(Not sure what hard core even means in this sense.. everyone around Loy Kroh is perfectly friendly and polite with me and the Mrs. (and the kids over Songkran).

Thailand does attract a lot of Dreggs......

I thought most went to Pattaya....

We get only higher class society's dregs in Pattaya. And they tend to stay in select areas of Pattaya ... the areas that people who claim they would never come here seem to know all about.

We read the Pattaya Crime News. Very entertaining, especially the ladyboy stories with photos where they point at the foreign pervs.

Hi Johnno2. Thanks. Don't be such an a'hole. I did Google, but I think you knew a little more than Disambiguated and I. So you could give it more context or maybe you Google better then us.

a'holes don't offer assistance. i did. back to you a'hole. hint....you get lots of hits when you search. i can't look at everyone of the hits for you. i also can't help you breath. some things you'll have to do for yourself clap2.gif

Backpacker hate is incredibly retro.. was all the rage in expat circles 10, 15 years ago.

Well done ladies.

Any love for digital nomads, then? tongue.png

Backpackers generally don't bother me, but this year seems to have attracted a new, dirtier breed of them. Worst I've ever seen. Not the usual suspects.

Perhaps as 'we' get older, our tolerance for youth diminishes... I remember wondering years ago if I'd be allowed to enter Singapore with my shoulder-length hair. Singapore was famous at that time for cutting 'hippie' hair before allowing entry.

"Hey, you kids! Get off my lawn!"

LKR IS DEAD .Is anyone going to dispute that ? (and maybe its a good thing as it was full of hard core hookers ).

"hard core hookers" much better than "soft core"

Hard core hookers better than no hookers, I always say. tongue.png

(Not sure what hard core even means in this sense.. everyone around Loy Kroh is perfectly friendly and polite with me and the Mrs. (and the kids over Songkran).

Yes ,if you go to LK with a wife ,baby or GF they will not hassle you . B.T.W ..Number one bar is a hassel free zone .

B.T.W ..Number one bar is a hassel free zone .

From what I have seen the last couple of months, Number One bar is a customer free zone too.

Yes ,and i hope that they can survive it .They put up the price of a large Chang to B110 from B100 recently ,which is over the line for me .If your business is very slow you should be reducing not increasing your prices .

Hearing of the death of a young Frenchman in a motorcycle accident close to Zoe late last night, any more on that?

Have not heard anything but know the Songkran death toll is well over 100 already this year

(actually 181 dead & 1771 injured as of Wednesday being reported on the unmentionable paper)

Edited by mania

From what I have seen the last couple of months, Number One bar is a customer free zone too.

Yes ,and i hope that they can survive it .They put up the price of a large Chang to B110 from B100 recently ,which is over the line for me .If your business is very slow you should be reducing not increasing your prices .

Yeah, think of all the things that you could do with that 10 Baht instead. For example, I bought a pack of Chinese sweets in 7-11 for that today. Much better than a cold beer.... oh hang on a second; no it's not.

Yeah, think of all the things that you could do with that 10 Baht instead. For example, I bought a pack of Chinese sweets in 7-11 for that today. Much better than a cold beer.... oh hang on a second; no it's not.

Take care of the B10 ,and the B1000 take care of themselves .When in town now i usually have a Chang at the Rose Guesthouse at B80 ( so saving B30 a L.Bottle ,and if i have a few saving ?)

It's the principle!

A clear line in the sand. No further.

Cross it and doom will be upon us and ours!

300-300-1383635-1024-7681.jpg

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

It's the principle!

A clear line in the sand. No further.

Cross it and doom will be upon us and ours!

300-300-1383635-1024-7681.jpg

Tonight we Dine in Hell! Unless the beer costs more than 100 baht... in which case we'll hang out by the 7-11 in Purgatory...

Anyone see the Thai guy cutting the foreigners with the broken beer bottle last night in front of 7-11, down the street from Zoe? Only took the police 45 minutes to get there.

Never seen a guy so filled with hate and rage. His English was excellent as he screamed for all the white people to go back to their country, this is Thailand, I will kill all of you white mother <deleted!>, and so on. Total rage. He even muay Thai kicked a tourist woman and knocked her into broken glass on the ground, cutting her up, adding her to the list of cut tourists. I doubt the police found him, as he was long gone by the time the police arrived.

It was quite the scene.

Edited by metisdead
Profanity

Glad I'm not a backpacker......sooooo un-nice to be one of life's losers.

I've backpacked across Europe and Asia both, but didn't look like a vagrant. I don't understand why they have to dress and look like they are homeless. Bath and shower, wash your clothes every now and then. There is simply no reason to be so filthy.

Anyone see the Thai guy cutting the foreigners with the broken beer bottle last night in front of 7-11Only took the police 45 minutes to get there.

Never seen a guy so filled with hate and rage. His English was excellent as he screamed for all the white people to go back to their country, this is Thailand, I will kill all of you white mother <deleted!>, and so on. Total rage. He even muay Thai kicked a tourist woman and knocked her into broken glass on the ground, cutting her up, adding her to the list of cut tourists. I doubt the police found him, as he was long gone by the time the police arrived.

It was quite the scene.

>>, down the street from the Zoo? <<...Thats where wild animals tend to congregate .

This thread just proves to me that Thai Visa is mainly about old people complaining. Look at the length of his hair, I bet he hasn't had a wash in weeks etc.

I've had long hair all my life; there's no excuse for not washing it. I don't care how young/old you are - we had no respect for filthy dreads back when I was in my 20s; you can't say the position has changed. No-one needs to conform to society's ideal look - but hygiene? That's a public health matter. Have a wash or sod off.

This thread just proves to me that Thai Visa is mainly about old people complaining. Look at the length of his hair, I bet he hasn't had a wash in weeks etc.

Long hair has nothing to do with it. Bath for **** sake! Clean your clothes!

Being disgusted by filthy human beings has nothing to do with being old. Add filth with being a rude, sloppy drunk, and again, it's filthy.

If you want to support these bottom feeders, you should invite them to your home for an all you can drink party. Let me know how it works out. ;-)