Darkside Dentist recommendation

turner34

I went to the new dentist shop near the lights on SCC. Asked for a quote on some work. It was twice the cost of my normal dentist on Klang. So I gave it a miss. I hadactually been warned by a mate but I assumed prices would either be the same on the darkside or even a little lower - thus avoiding the need to go into town.

Seems I was mistaken.

I went to the new dentist shop near the lights on SCC. Asked for a quote on some work. It was twice the cost of my normal dentist on Klang. So I gave it a miss. I hadactually been warned by a mate but I assumed prices would either be the same on the darkside or even a little lower - thus avoiding the need to go into town.

Seems I was mistaken.

Had a crown done there for 7000 baht which I think is pretty much average, lady dentist did a great job, no complaints.

Seems I was mistaken.

Had a crown done there for 7000 baht which I think is pretty much average, lady dentist did a great job, no complaint

Can't argue with that. All I know is I needed a partial lower denture. They quoted me 6000 baht and my usual dentist in Klang did an excellent job for 3200 baht. Incidentally, the hospital in soi 4 quoted me 12000 baht. So, it's horses for courses.

Just a small point. Some of these practices make the reception area feel like a 5 star hotel reception. I often wonder if that jacks up the price. Not suggesting it should not be clean and freindly but large flat screen TV's, fish tanks, top range setee's etc and 2 or 3 receptionists, must add to the running costs.