Swedish 3D, 2D and Vector artist with over 10 years experience looking for any designer job

Resume Isak Felldin

PITCH
Over 10 years of experience in 3D and graphical design working at big and small companies,
abroad and in Sweden.
With my broad experience from working with different fields and variants of firms
I learned to like the new routines and experiences and I’m never a stranger to change.
Even though I like change, I’m still looking for that long-term stable yet interesting position.

• Good communication knowledge and teamwork ability.
• Self-critical thinking that always analyzing everything I do and effectively evolve and streamline my workflow.
• Very good technical understanding - effectively learn any new system and workflow.

WORK EXPERIENCE
CAD artist at CAD-quality Sweden AB
[solna, Sweden]
• I learned to work with the CAD software: Revit from Autodesk. My main task was to assemble a library of symbols and models for Revit.
• These symbols and models had complex graphical data conditions, known as “metadata”, which allows the user to quickly and easily change the dimensions of the model or symbols.
• The symbols were then enrolled in the Swedish commercial version of Revit, and they are now used as standard symbols for all the Revit users in Sweden.
Summer 2005, Cause of employment termination: Summer job (time limited Swedish contract)

Substitute Teachers (3D graphics) at Mediagymnasiet
[Nacka, Sweden]
• Taught students Maya and Photoshop and the techniques of working efficiently with these tools
• I learned a lot about teaching and the art of being a fair coach in a team.
Fall 2006 - spring 2007, Cause of employment termination: Temporary position ended

Multipurpose Service at Gröna Lund AB
[stockholm, Sweden]
• I worked in a kiosk where I did the usual tasks of a kiosk maintenance and sales, ordering of new supplies, checking stocks, sales and making sure everything is top notch.
• Controlled a number of carnival rides, hade the first responsibility of the safety on the various rides.
Summer 2009, Cause of employment termination: Summer job (time limited Swedish contract)

3D Artist and founder at Toaster studios HB
[stockholm, Sweden]
• Examples of projects: for a long time, we worked with an animation film that
where later used as an commercial for a new sawmill technology,
the technology was then successfully applied to all sawmills
from our client QUATECH (now named B&B Electronics).
• I was one of the creators of the firm and that hade the ultimate responsibility in the firm.
Summer 2006 - summer 2010, Cause of employment termination: New work opportunity

Shop Clerk at Bok-skotten AB
[stockholm, Sweden]
• Worked in the checkout, adding alarm strips to the books, checking inventory and unpacking of books.
Fall 2009 - spring 2011, Cause of employment termination: New work opportunity

Usher/Cloakroom Attendant at the Royal Dramatic Theatre
[stockholm, Sweden]
• Worked with everything from helping the theaters guests, answering questions about the plays and made disgruntled customers satisfied.
• Various responsibilities such as serving of wine, champagne and snacks during pauses in the shows.
Fall 2004 - fall 2011, Cause of employment termination: New work opportunity

Support & Product Development at Prove it AB
[Lidingö, Sweden]
• Prove it AB edit photos and produce floor plans to brokerage firms.
I was responsible for production, quality control and made sure that customers, outsourcing partners and photographers got the support required.
• I had a product development responsibility, which meant that I constantly developed flows, procedures and approaches to increase the efficiency and quality of service.
Spring 2010 - winter 2011, Cause of employment termination: Company went bankrupt

Receptionist / Switchboard Operator at ServeOffice AB
[stockholm, Sweden]
• ServeOffice is an employment agency, where my services were hired out to different businesses and government bureaus. I work mainly in receptions and switchboards. It has been a time that has been very interesting and rewarding.
• To always be the "new guy at work" always needs to learn quickly and just throw myself into any challenges ahead is something that I have learned to like. Every company that hired me has always wanted me back.
Spring 2012 - summer 2014, Cause of employment termination: New work opportunity

Visualization Leader at DIAKRIT International Ltd
[bangkok, Thailand]
• As a Visualization Leader I’m responsible for assigning, providing inputs,
and quality assuring visualizations produced in the 3D team.
• I worked close to the Lead Artists as well as the Project Manager, communicated statuses,
regarding deliveries, delays and other info that affects time plan or quality.
• As a Visualization Leader I was required to have a deep understanding in architectural design, and must also have the technical, organizational and communicational skills needed to be able to guide, educate and inspire the 3D team.
Summer 2014 - summer 2015, Cause of employment termination: Girlfriend got pregnant and we wanted to born in Sweden

Project Leader at 3D House AB
[Nacka, Sweden]
• As Project Manager, I prepared the projects by ensuring that the necessary drawings were collected and after that I translate them and clarified it for the 3D artists.
• I checked that all the images are consistent with the drawings and the client's instructions. And I have as well done many graphical works in illustrator. Among other things I developed a web application a so called “residential navigator”, where you directly in a browser window can interactively choose which apartment you want to see by clicking on it on the façade in an image.
Summer 2015 - spring 2016, Cause of employment termination: company owner got severely ill, had to downsize company

3D Artist and Founder at Brainy:art (former name: Raytrace Studio)
[Nacka, Sweden]
• Brainy:art helps companies to create any graphical design.
I make art for everything from ice hockey supporters to jewel companies’ logotypes,
• I can do any sort of designing in both 2D and 3D dimension.
Winter 2012 - to this day

Other employments I had; Waiter at Graninge stiftsgård, membership recruiter at Hyregästföreningen.
Info can be provided on requests

EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
Upper Secondary School, Mediagymnasiet
[Nacka, Sweden]
• I studied 3D, always with the latest software (Maya).
• I had long internships at relevant companies (General Architecture AB, mm.).
Fall 2003 - spring 2006

Advanced Vocational Education, the Garden
[Tumba, Sweden]
• Study level design for computer games (game theory, game play and design behind a successful game)
Fall 2007- spring 2008

TECHNICAL SKILLS
GRAPHICS
• 3Ds Max, Maya, Sketchup, Revit, V-ray, Mental Ray, Fryrender.
• Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom.

WEBB
• WordPress, Html 5, SVG.

GAME ENGINES
• Unreal 2004, Unreal 3, Unreal 4, Cryengine 3

LANGUAGE SKILLS
• Swedish - Fluent.
• English - Very good.
• Thai - Very limited (learning...)

References are sent on requests
Best regards, Isak Felldin
<Email removed as per forum rules, please use PM function to contact>

• 1 year later...

Hello Isak,

Are you still in the country looking for work? or residing at least?   I have a unique need in the 3d industry, I need to turn architectural 'elevational plans' into a 3d exterior artist impression. Probably straight forward stuff for you but I have a lot of demand.

If you could hit me back it would be much appreciated, kind regards,

Chris Dusting

Archived