Looking for riding partners

koolaukid

Hello, My name is DELETED recently moved from Hawaii and living in Bangkok, near the On Nut BTS. I've a CRF250 as well as a PCX and hope to meet people with similar interests and explore Thailand and neighboring countries. Not really interested in hardcore dirt biking although I can hold my own, more interested in seeing and experiencing the sights, sounds and tastes of the Southeast Asia. Hope to do day or multiday trips with others who can provide ideas, company and mutual support in case of, ahem, issues. Things I'm interested in include the Elephant Trail between Samoeng and Mae Hong Son and the Bolaven Plateau, trips of that nature. I've done a few trips including the Mae Hong Son Loop, runs out to Pilok/Three Temples, Siem Reap and Phanum Rung but after having a flat by myself in a fairly remote area I think it better, safer and more fun not to ride alone.

If there is anyone who would like a riding partner or a group who might allow me to join them please write or give me a call. DELETED

PM for details

Edited by seedy
personal details

One post Edited - Forum Rule - 18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

Always a good idea to remain anonymous on a public internet forum