UPDATE: Public Oral Sex Offender Is Regular Pattaya Bar Patron

rooster59

UPDATE: Public Oral Sex Offender Is Regular Pattaya Bar Patron

PATTAYA: At 5:00 PM on Saturday 16th April successfully found and brought to Banglamung Police Station the two infamous people from the scandalous Pattaya Soi 6 public oral sex viral video clip.

Police officers interrogated 20 year old Thai woman Miss. Netnapa Prawatdee and 48 year old Mr. Ben Bartanui, an American who were the 2 people in the latest scandal clip to rock Thailand’s tourism image.

The incident happened on Friday 15th April at the bar where Miss Netnapa was working and enjoying Songkran with her work colleagues. Mr. Ben, it was discovered, is a regular customer at the bar.

At the time of the incident they were both completely drunk and Miss. Netnapa told the police that it happened spontaneously and unintentionally however in hindsight she realises it was an inappropriate act against the law and also that it would hurt the tourism business. She added, regretfully, she was so drunk she could not defend herself and could only try to push Mr. Ben away.

Mr. Ben, also claimed to be filled with regret for his actions, realized he had behaved in an indecent manner but blamed the amount of alcohol he had consumed.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/223052/update-public-oral-sex-offender-regular-pattaya-bar-patron/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-17

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The apology for damaging tourism is likely to become as regular and hackneyed as ' the brakes failed ' is to road accidents.

Anyway this young lady needs AA personally supervised by the Minister of Tourism who will make her realise nothing ever affects tourism.

All those loveless males in cold Europe and the USA reading this article are making a beeline to book a

flights to Thailand and Pattaya, you can't put a price on such free advertising, and beats the millions

of baht spent on roadshows the TAT puts on every year.....

Edited by ezzra

Couldn't defend herself and only tried to push Mr Ben away. So she was being raped? I didn't see much pushing, she seemed to be willing and going with the flow. Instead of laughing and smiling why not scream out if you are being attacked.

I like Thais, love Thailand and live here. 98% of prostitutes are patronized by Thais. And the majority of children sexually molested are overwhelmingly molested by Thais. Throw that in the equation...

A Thai friend phoned me to tell me about this story. It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

It is such behavior that causes the police and immigration and other officialdom to make more stringent and difficult rules for farangs to get visa's and renewals etc.

You talking about "disgusting Farang" Well there was a Thai girl involved too Does this not reflect on Thais as well .

Maybe you are a racist

A Thai friend phoned me to tell me about this story. It is apparently all over the Thai language media. Songkran is a religious festival too. What the behavior by the farang here does is further fuel the stereotype-typical view held by many Thais about the disrespectful and disgusting way foreigners behave here in Thailand.

It is such behavior that causes the police and immigration and other officialdom to make more stringent and difficult rules for farangs to get visa's and renewals etc.

Really?

I guess Thai not welcome in other countries because they kill too many people on their own roads? whistling.gif TFT

You talking about "disgusting Farang" Well there was a Thai girl involved too Does this not reflect on Thais as well .

Maybe you are a racist

Please read my post properly.

I said the behavior of the farang fuels the view held by many Thais that farangs behave disgustingly. And the result of that is that things are made more difficult for all farangs here.

Edited by homeseeker

Sigh, and what does it tell them about their fellow citizens whose participation makes it all possible?7

So why is the face from the lady blurred out, while the foreigners face isn't, she is as much an offender as the foreigner as I noticed from the coverage that she was enjoying the act.

Never mind, I know the answer.

Edited by Berty100