Medical certificate Visa non Immigrant O Thai Spouse

Hi,

I need to get my yearly extension (visa non immigrant O thai spouse). In the list of document required there is a medical certificate, i got it already, the nurse didn't do any test, just ask me 100 THB and sign a document in thai. It is an obligation to mention on it i don't have : leprosy, Tuberculosis, Elephantiasis, Drug addiction, Alcoholism, syphilis ?

Thanks

Edited by aligator

Here is general list of the required documents and etc.

Unless you are applying at Bangkok you will need 2 sets of copies attached to 2 TM7 application.forms.

Proof of 400k baht in the bank for 2 months by way of a letter from your bank and your bank book.or 40k baht income.proven by a income letter from your embassy.

Copies of your passport photo page and every page that has any stamp or visa for Thailand on it. Copy of TM6 departure card.

Marriage certificate and a updated Kor Ror 2 marriage registry.

Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

Photos of you and your wife in and around the house. One must show you both with the house number shown in it. The number of photos needed varies by office.

Map to your residence from the nearest main road or street.

Proof of residence if not living where your wife's house book is for.

Some offices may want witnesses when you apply.

• Like 1

You should mention which office you are going.

Me memory might deceive me, but wasn't there ONE strange office that it has it on the list?

There have been reports of a couple of rogue offices wanting one for retirement extensions.

• Like 1

You should mention which office you are going.

Me memory might deceive me, but wasn't there ONE strange office that it has it on the list?

Ok it's Krabi immigration...

I don't recall Krabi being one of the offices that wanted a medical certificate.

• Like 1