Thanksgiving Dinner

Murali

Can anyone tell me where our family can eat an American Thanksgiving dinner?

America?

Actually, I have found the best dinners at home. You can call a number of places (though I can't think of their names at the moment) to order everything delivered to you.. Do a search and they will appear :o

Edited by Ajarn

Can anyone tell me where our family can eat an American Thanksgiving dinner?

America?

Actually, I have found the best dinners at home. You can call a number of places (though I can't think of their names at the moment) to order everything delivered to you.. Do a search and they will appear :o

IMHO, the main branch of Bake and Bite has the best reasonably priced Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners in town and they also deliver! :D

an American Thanksgiving dinner?

Is Thanksgiving celebrated in other countries ? (UK, Australia, Canada, ...)

Canada has their own Thanksgiving on a different day from the US. I believe that Australia celebrates "Jailbreak Day" to honor their founding fathers. :o

(Just kidding)

Edited by Ulysses G.

(here is a copy of what I wrote last xmas)

I want to recommend Bake 'n Bite's delivery service.... With some fear and trepidition, I ordered turkey and all the trimmings (pumpkin pie, roasted potatoes, vegies, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy) from them for a dinner party I was having.

Right on time with the delivery, and everything was wonderful! Big, Juicy turkey!

280 baht per kilo (mine was 8 kilos) stuffing and baking included.

01-882-9545

• 3 weeks later...

I want to recommend Bake 'n Bite's delivery service.... With some fear and trepidition, I ordered turkey and all the trimmings (pumpkin pie, roasted potatoes, vegies, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy) from them for a dinner party I was having.

Right on time with the delivery, and everything was wonderful! Big, Juicy turkey!

01-882-9545

Just been in True Blue and they are advertising a full turkey dinner for 220baht. Looks good tome

Rimping Superstores will also cook turkeys to order with all the trimmings and deliver. They prefer a week's notice, but will perform in a shorter time frame.

Anyone know their cost this year??

Depends on the size of ya bird!

200 baht 5-7.5 kils

250 baht 7.5 kils up - includes gravy but no stuffing (that can be ordered separately).

01-882-9545

Just been in True Blue and they are advertising a full turkey dinner for 220baht. Looks good tome

The Olde Bell IS doing a thanksgiving dinner but at 495 Baht a throw. No sign of the Red Lion or O'malley's advertising Thanksgiving

Rimping Superstores will also cook turkeys to order with all the trimmings and deliver. They prefer a week's notice, but will perform in a shorter time frame.

Anyone know their cost this year??

Depends on the size of ya bird!

200 baht 5-7.5 kils

250 baht 7.5 kils up - includes gravy but no stuffing (that can be ordered separately).

Okay, thanks.. I guess that means that when a restaurant owner told me it was 179 a kilo at Rimping (baked), he was nuts :o