Dating as a young foreigner in Isaan

revgreen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Carry on your life as you like. These women will go out of their way to get hooked up with farang. They will ask you straight out.

This is the best advise I've ever come across which proves we find so many happy and contended farangs around here at TVF.

Try to date a girl from a local 7 eleven . Some of them are really nice and speak a little bit of english .

Not mentioned, the baggage these girls bring with them.

Who in gawds name would even consider a girl from sewen as marriage material?

They are working in 7 for a reason.

Of course if the OP is 50+, weighs about 300 kilos, by all means get a 7 girl.

His biggest ploblem, sorting out the wheat from the chaff, lack of Thai langauge wont help.

Let me guess another TEFLr type going to the ass end of nakon nowhere.

Thanks for the "like" note, but really now! For heaven sake, ole man, lighten up! The OP is just a kid, compared to you! Sigh! whistling.gif

Not a TEFL'r.

I speak Thai (and read and write).

I've previously lived in a city much smaller than the one I'm moving to.

Not sure why the hate. Jealousy? Is it worth lamenting the younger people kicking about who are actually able to enjoy the country as opposed to spending their days sat in a teak hut in the middle of nowhere passing your time on TV forum?

Edited by revgreen

Op

If all you're after is hooking up with women then I'd suggest your life is shallow

You responded to my post in another thread.

People like yourself need to experience the real Thailand

Once you're old enough to say you've been there & wrote the book is listen to you gladly

As a young man from UK (?) I'd bet a penny to the pound you have no luck with uk girls so are looking for easy prey

There's a name for people like you - sex tourist

Sorry, but it's true

Grow up & get a career, gf, home, life & a nest egg

Then bum around

You've done it all wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life in a village in Thailand is tedious for Westerners, who do not speak Thai.

Life in a Thai village is tedious for the Thais who can speak Thai and cant get out of it quick enough.

Bkk, Rayong, Ayuttaya etc full of people who have escaped the village and found freedom..

The only ones left behind, the hammock swingers, drunks and those kee kiat types.

I stayed 7 months
50 km north of Ubon Ratchathani in a small village.
I thought that I might be crazy.
have a nice evening

Judging you from your avatar, it looks as if it had its toll.

27 going on 67.

rocketboybkk - please stop harassing me and please don't send me any more PMs

I don't have a bar girl wife. I'm young and single. Settling down at the age of 24 is of no interest to me.

I speak Thai. I can read and write too fwiw.

I'm not from the UK.

I lived in "real" Thailand before (you can discern where form my post history if you fancy). I've also lived in Bangkok. I don't like Bangkok. I liked living in a small town.

I do have a career. Two, actually.

You're mad because you're a massive <deleted> w/ no clue what you're talking about (people in Isaan don't understand/speak 'regular' Thai? lol eff off). You'll be ignored from now on so don't bother responding.

rocketboybkk - please stop harassing me and please don't send me any more PMs

I don't have a bar girl wife. I'm young and single. Settling down at the age of 24 is of no interest to me.

I speak Thai. I can read and write too fwiw.

I'm not from the UK.

I lived in "real" Thailand before (you can discern where form my post history if you fancy). I've also lived in Bangkok. I don't like Bangkok. I liked living in a small town.

I do have a career. Two, actually.

You're mad because you're a massive <deleted> w/ no clue what you're talking about (people in Isaan don't understand/speak 'regular' Thai? lol eff off). You'll be ignored from now on so don't bother responding.

Complete poppycock