Pattaya Songkran Drugs Party Raided

webfact

Pattaya Songkran Drugs Party Raided

r3-1.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Early morning of Wednesday 20th April 2016 Pattaya Police raided a Songkran drugs pool party at a resort around Jomtien Beach

Police Colonel Suktad Poompanmuang Pattaya’s Superintendent was informed of a pool party set up by teenagers to take drugs and party over Songkran in Pattaya/

Under the direction of Police Major Saranpong Maithong, Police Inspectors went to investigate the resort at Jomtien Beach and found a group of 30 teenagers playing loud music, partying dancing and taking drugs.

The 30 teenagers had rented 3 rooms for the night and in one of the rooms police found and seized a bag containing a drug believed to be Ketamine in powder form. A test of the partying teens found 19 of them had purple urine.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/223100/pattaya-songkran-drugs-party-raided/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-20

If you are able to check into a medical facility before being caught by a law enforcement official and you have not broken any Thai laws other than consuming drugs, you are eligible to be excused from penalties.

SRC: http://www.thailawforum.com/tourst-guide-laws-Thailand-4.html

Hmm, maybe party in the hospital next time and they'll be okey? That being said, it looks like if they can show they have no intent to sell they can get off with a fine (or prison if unlucky).

Not that I care (I would not touch the stuff myself), am curious if the punishment towards foreigners is more strict (or if fine payment is a more ready alternative).

"The 30 teenagers had rented 3 rooms for the night"

Sounds like a quality establishment.... whistling.gif

Guess what would have happened if 30 farrangs tried to rent 3 rooms..... cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Max occupancy 2 per room sir.....

Police should look to arrest the receptionist too.............coffee1.gif

wai2.gif

Edited by torpedo1970

It horse tranquilizer & is now used globally by youngsters.

Brain dead talking stuff to make them brain dead.

Often referred to as being in a K-hole when indulging.

It's been used for years for partying. As early as 1998 is when I first heard of it and, obviously, I wouldn't have been at the cutting edge of experimentation lol.

It is most definitely the kind of stuff that is to be taken behind closed doors as the difference between an enjoyable dose and that of a full system shutdown is very fine and entirely different for each person.

The k-hole is the consequence of pushing things just that little bit too far.