Gorgeous Huge 1 Bdrm Luxury Condo Sukhumvit Soi 16

I am moving out of a luxury condo on Soi 16. 1 HUGE Master Bedroom with lots of windows/drapes w/built in closets drawers. It's so big I have my office in the bedroom. 2 balconies, sm kitchen. wood floors. 2 Bathrooms, 1 in Master bedroom with granite countertops and full bath/shower. Large living room and seperate dining area. Comes furnished, but can remove. Swimming pool, AWESOME security, fitness room, business conference room for your use, gorgeous building, marble lobby, free high speed internet. room has UBC. corner condo on 7th floor with Gorgeous views of Lake Ratcheda. Close to Asoke BTS and (Sukhumvit) MRT. True Fitness on the corner. Central to everything. Lots of retsaurants and coffee shops. Mini mart 20 meters away and new Food Land just across the street. Ultra convenient. The only condo at 25,000 baht because the owner is amazing and is always traveling. She just wants someone good to watch her investment, she doesn't need the money. All other condos start at 35,000 and go up from there.

email or call jay 05-836-0804

8-12 month lease, or longer if you desire!

25,000baht/month. 2 month deposit.

• 3 weeks later...