Unattended bag

doodly

Myself and my Thai wife left swampy about 2 weeks ago flying KLM , we checked in at 9am our flight was at 12 , the check in desk said if we were to depart the following day at the same time they would give us 300euros each and pay for hotel for the night , I said yes and also enquired what were the chances of this happening , they said very good but in the meantime here is a voucher for 500baht for breakfast and to come back at 11am to confirm . we went for breakfast and then returned close to desk where we sat for more than an hour , next to us was a small suitcase with no apparent owner , I informed security stating for the past 1.5 hours no one had claimed and I was concerned . 30 minutes later a young security guard approached the bag picked it up shook it and then proceeded to open . <deleted> ?

Anyway we were informed by KLM there were seats available and we will be flying out that day ,they told us at 11.20am our flight was at 12 , I was not happy as we had to rush to terminal no time for duty free shopping and the wife was 30 weeks pregnant .

• 2 months later...