people sending money to strangers online ?

marcofunny

I met a lovely lady in Nana, she is a waitress,the other girls are bar girls but she is the only one who is not in the bar.

She took money from me for sex but assures me I was the only one and I firmly believe her as she is very sweet and thinks I'm hansum.

I send her money to quit her job, she no longer works there, she just goes there every night to visit friends, friendship is important in Thailand.

She lives with her brother to, he has fallen on hard times so they are forced to live in a single room apartment, one bed, very sad, I help him to until he can get back on his feet.

It amazes me how many problems they have had since we met but I'm happy to help as she will surely love me long time for better or for worse.

Lucky you whistling.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met a lovely lady in Nana, she is a waitress,the other girls are bar girls but she is the only one who is not in the bar.

She took money from me for sex but assures me I was the only one and I firmly believe her as she is very sweet and thinks I'm hansum.

I send her money to quit her job, she no longer works there, she just goes there every night to visit friends, friendship is important in Thailand.

She lives with her brother to, he has fallen on hard times so they are forced to live in a single room apartment, one bed, very sad, I help him to until he can get back on his feet.

It amazes me how many problems they have had since we met but I'm happy to help as she will surely love me long time for better or for worse.

Lucky you whistling.gif

Oh dear, please tell me that post did not fly over your head

Lucky you whistling.gif

Oh dear, please tell me that post did not fly over your head

nice one Centurion; very, very nice one