90 days report in Korat and other isaan provinces

hello, I living in phuket and my 1 year visa extension was made in phuket town. next month want to travel to korat to visit some friends. I have to do my 90 days there. one friend told me that the immigration will not accept my 90 days report because I just come to korat for holidays. according to my current knowledge we can go to any immigration throughout the country. everybody can read this at the immigration homepage bangkok. I am confused and do not believe korat immigration has own laws. thanks for help

For over a year now you have to do your 90 day reports where you got your extension unless you formally change your address to a new office.

You can do your report to Phuket by mail or online while you are away. Or in person if you are there in person if you are there within 15 days before or 7days after your report date.

For over a year now you have to do your 90 day reports where you got your extension unless you formally change your address to a new office.

You can do your report to Phuket by mail or online while you are away. Or in person if you are there in person if you are there within 15 days before or 7days after your report date.

By mail do you have to send them your passport? If so difficult to travel as needed for hotel check in.

By mail do you have to send them your passport? If so difficult to travel as needed for hotel check in.

You send copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp, extension stamp and TM6 departure card. Your current report receipt and a completed TM47 form.