Non Immig O visa (marriage)

Hi all

I know this has been said here before in days gone by but I wanted up-to-date news. I'm just looking for confirmation that evidence of finances (400k) are not required to get the Non Immig O visa in Savannakhet as of now in 2016. Has anyone done this recently? I need to look for a contingency now if this is not possible.

Thanks

I'm going to Savannakhet next week for my new visa with my wife. She doesn't have a Thai passport, just an ID. As we only plan to stay 2 nights in Lao, is this now a problem ? - it was OK last year, I just wonder if the rules have changed. ?

I'm going to Savannakhet next week for my new visa with my wife. She doesn't have a Thai passport, just an ID. As we only plan to stay 2 nights in Lao, is this now a problem ? - it was OK last year, I just wonder if the rules have changed. ?

A border pass allows 3 days of stay in Laos. No problem for her to stay 2 nights.

The consulate will be closed Monday May 2nd and Thursday the 5th.

A border pass allows 3 days of stay in Laos. No problem for her to stay 2 nights.

The consulate will be closed Monday May 2nd and Thursday the 5th.

Many thanks for the info. Planned to go Sunday, but now I'll travel up on Monday. Again thanks, especially about Monday being a holiday, kind of forget that sort of detail when in LOS.