changing job, non b visa can be kept to apply for new workpermit?

Hello, as the subject, I'm changing job, and would not want to apply for new non b visa.

As my understanding, once the old company cancels the wp, non b will be valid for like 7 days?

I asked the old company not to cancel the wp yet for this sake. But they are.not cooperative.

Any good ideas?

There is no 7 days.

Your new employer would to have to apply for a work permit for you and obtain a work permit application approval letter.

You could then apply for a new extension of stay (not a visa) after your old one is canceled by presenting a termination letter from your current employer effective on or after the date you apply for it. You would need the approval letter and supporting documents from you new employer to apply for the extension.

Then your current work permit could to be canceled your new one would be issued.

I left the job last Friday and the new job will start on top of may.

But the last employer is keen on cancelling the wp within this week.

Once wp is cancelled, non b visa will also be cancelled and given 7 days extension.

If the new company can provide the wp application doc with in this week it would be swell... but likely not as I haven't started the work yet.

This is my understanding....

Once wp is cancelled, non b visa will also be cancelled and given 7 days extension.

If the new company can provide the wp application doc with in this week it would be swell... but likely not as I haven't started the work yet.

Are you on "extension of stay" ? ie, report to local immigration office every 90 days

you don't get 7 days automaticly, you are on overstay

Hi

first you go Immigration and inform them about your job change ( in non b... they have a sprate counter for this matter)

they will put one chop on your passport

and put 14 days chop in your passport regarding job change

and next within 14 days you have to apply for new workpermit ( with new documents)

**********dont forget to take job termination letter and ( haak naathi chai... form haak haa sib tavi) as you will get a retirement money from your old job and jan to april salary

all will show in form haak haa sib tavi... next year when you submit form 91 personal tax it will be necessary to produce the documents.

also keep a salary proof from jan to april

within 14 days you need to make a new work permit.

if you prepare now they will give you 14 days chop

mind it

1st and 2 may holiday

5- 8 may also holiday

so you need to prepare docs fast

goodluck

after you get a chop of 14 days.... go to labour department and give a copy of passport and inform them you are preparing papers for new workpermit( enclosed the old workpermit copy)

and then prepare docs for new workpermit

Hi

first you go Immigration and inform them about your job change ( in non b... they have a sprate counter for this matter)

they will put one chop on your passport

and put 14 days chop in your passport regarding job change

and next within 14 days you have to apply for new workpermit ( with new documents)

**********dont forget to take job termination letter and ( haak naathi chai... form haak haa sib tavi) as you will get a retirement money from your old job and jan to april salary

all will show in form haak haa sib tavi... next year when you submit form 91 personal tax it will be necessary to produce the documents.

also keep a salary proof from jan to april

within 14 days you need to make a new work permit.

if you prepare now they will give you 14 days chop

mind it

1st and 2 may holiday

5- 8 may also holiday

so you need to prepare docs fast

goodluck

hi

chamchuri square.....means at present you are working for BOI company???

if you have got chop from chamchuri square then go and check with chamchuri sqaure first

anyways its same procedure

immigration at chaeng wattana have a counter for this..

but since your current visa is from chamchuri centre ....go their and they will do same procedure

for termination letter... and haa sib tavi ( 50tavi) since the current year already started and you must have got salary jan to april.. plus retirement money ( severance pay)

so you will require termination letter( make few copies and keep with you)... one copy you will require now for immigration

end of the year .. when in jan-feb 2017.. you will file your pnd91..( income tax) .. then jan -april tax , termination letter, old workpermit copy, you must be having your appointment letter copy, haak haasib tavi ,

from new company may to december haa sib tavi you will have to provide

balance work permit procedure informed you already in previous

Thanks for advices.
Immigration meaning chaeng wattana or one stop service at chamchuri square?
I did my 90 days report at chamchuri.

Is it must I need termination letter and 50tavi when visiting immigration?

I thought 50tavi can be handled by the new employer.

Hi

Labour department is in Din Daeng area

Since its your work you only have to followup everything

Thanks in detail...

Where is the labor dept?
My next working place is in bangphli area, so I could visit the nearest?

Or should I just do the 14days thing, and let the new employer handle after that?