Sally Faulkner and what can we learn from the mistakes she did?

MikeyIdea

I have not been active for quite a while and I think I read more ThaiVisa members who post and recommend - "Just take the child, just take the child and go home" now when Mario is not here to recommend and moderate any longer

Sally Faulkner is an Australian mother who did just that; She just took "her" children and went home, then the father did exactly the same thing back and then the mother responded with trying to do the same thing again but she got caught and ended up in jail with criminal charges that could have given 10 years in jail if the father had not accepted to drop the charges

What can we learn from the mistakes she did? What's good for the children?

Open discussion about this topic

Waring parents whiplashing kids around like that while trying to punish each other is inexcusable. This is not how you show love to children no matter how each parent tries to rationalize and excuse their behavior. They should long ago have engaged a mediator and entered into binding agreements that benefited the kids..not the parents outrageous egos.

Nothing repulses me more that hearing a parent in such a situation say "I'm doing this for my kids".

Archived