Looking for a book - The disappearance of integrity and the financial destruction of America's middl

kuma

Anyone heard of this book or have a copy? I would like to read it

"The disappearance of integrity and the financial destruction of America's middle class"

James Dale Davidson

Cheers

You will struggle to find a copy.

Especially searching on the general forum of Thai visa.

Giving it a shot here, never know if you don't ask.

Get no hits on the net so far

Seems to be available on Amazon dot com.

Well amazon pops up as the first three or four hits, but they actually have no copies, they list it but none to sell.

They do ask if you want it on kindle, and say they will consider it, lol. Won't hold my breath

I see the author and his writings to be quite contentious. Very interesting title and quite relevant read today, and interested in what was written back then but seems no one else is.

The man has written a lot and googling his books brings up a list, but this one is never listed....

Seems to be available on Amazon dot com.

Well amazon pops up as the first three or four hits, but they actually have no copies, they list it but none to sell.

They do ask if you want it on kindle, and say they will consider it, lol. Won't hold my breath

I see the author and his writings to be quite contentious. Very interesting title and quite relevant read today, and interested in what was written back then but seems no one else is.

The man has written a lot and googling his books brings up a list, but this one is never listed....

Ah, sorry, I didn't go that far into the results. Good luck tracking down a copy though. ATB.

20 year old flame book. Yeah. Critical reading there.

I didn't now books became irrelevant after 20 years.

I know the history books I studied as a young boy are quite different then the versions out there 50 years later...

20 year old flame book. Yeah. Critical reading there.

I didn't now books became irrelevant after 20 years.

I know the history books I studied as a young boy are quite different then the versions out there 50 years later...

Indeed, growing up it seemed that history would be straight forward, it already happened right.

No chance, now it seems like documenting the past is harder than forecasting the future.

In any event this book intrigues me with the title and what I have read about the author, he certainly elicits strong feelings in people. Look at replies even in this string, ha, people write off a book as irrelevant because it is 20 years old. What a world.

Even more intrigued that in this day it is seemingly not available. A friend has now sent me a link to buy a used copy, at $77. Quite the price for a 96 page book from the 90,s that seems to have no public interest.

Cheers