Where I can buy a good quality PARAKEET in thailand

I grew up with parakeets and absolutely adore this bird. I know they have them at the Chatuchak Market, but I simply do not trust this place, as many of these vendors do not handle their birds well and many vendors have sick and unhealthy birds. Are there any credible shops in Bangkok that you can buy a healthy young parakeet from?

OP I'm having the same problem.......

I've bred canaries (various types) for many years in the UK and I've found it impossible to find any really healthy birds so far.

I can't even find a pet shop who breeders would sell their surplus stock.

I know you're not looking for canaries but if you happen to come across anyone or anywhere on your travels please let me know and I'll do the same re Parakeets.

Thanks

H

I don't know any breeders.

Those facebook pages obviously show breeders.

But seems better to leave the thread and grow the ignore list wink.png

Oh, I didn't see the facebook pages you had listed. Went back up in the post and just noticed them. Sorry about that. Oversight.

I researched these sites and still could not find a parakeet dealer. I think these websites do not have parakeets? The man only spoke Thailand and when I asked about parakeets and showed a picture, his response was that he does not have and said something about Holland. No idea what that was all about. Still looking for a good breeder of parakeets/budgies in the Bangkok area.

I researched these sites and still could not find a parakeet dealer. I think these websites do not have parakeets? The man only spoke Thailand and when I asked about parakeets and showed a picture, his response was that he does not have and said something about Holland. No idea what that was all about. Still looking for a good breeder of parakeets/budgies in the Bangkok area.

Also, I don't want one of these prize parakeets anyway. I just want an average parakeet. A pet one. I'm not here to win contests with a parakeet.

What sort of parakeet are you looking for, cockatiel, budgie or maybe something a little more exotic like a sun conure? Either way, you might like to try looking at birdslover.com, you will have to translate the page, but that is not a problem if you use chrome. These are private breeders who sell at quite reasonable prices, some will send birds to you, at your expense of course. Alternativley, I do know a breeder who has a shop at Chatuchak who I do trust and deal with quite regularly, if you want more information, please feel free to PM me and I will provide his shop address and phone number, he does speak some English. I hope this helps.

Archived