Life In Oz!

Jockstar

Well as many of you knew, the wife and I have now uprooted ourselves and have moved to Sydney Australia. 3 weeks in and everything is going great. We arrived on Friday 13th October. Went to the beach Saturday with my mate and his friends. One of his friends is a dentist and has her own practice. So she offered the wife a job as a dental assistant. Not her usual proffession(advertising and media usually). So the wife started a week or so later. Working only 3 days a week as she is trained up. I also scored a job with a company i worked for 8 years ago. Great money for 40 hours a week. BTW I'm an electrician. We have also scored a great 2bedroom unit in Randwick not far from shops, beaches and have 2 pubs just down the road. So 3 weeks in. The wife is loving it. We have been out and met up with some of my mates and are making new friends also. Life is great. Summer is coming. Going to a Thai festival today for wife and also a Thai food festival next weekend. So no complaints here. Life is good. Just wanted to share this with you, as i now have my Pc and internet up and running.

Good to hear, but you cannot help but have a good time in the best country in the world.

He's in NZ?

:D:D Nice country. Great country to travel, loads to do when you travel around. Boring place to live though. I lived there for a year and was bored after 6 months. But then again i lived in Auckland. Nice clean city but no character. :o

Whew . . . thought I'd get flogged for the NZ comment . . . . :D

Jockster, you are possiby the only one who can now have regular get-togethers with The Donz!!! (Umm, still have that return ticket to BKK? :o )

Nice to hear that you're settling in well. It can be a great place, and Randwick has some good Union games down at the oval ont he Coogee side - spend an afternoon with your friends and a few beers . . . Not bad at all.

You guys living in Randwick are closest to Coogee Beach....good old Donz works weekends at Bondi Beach, not too far to travel. :D For any meeting between the two of you, please take a camera to record the event. :o

Please don't tell too many people on this forum about the positives of living in Randwick. Some of Sydney's best and cheapest eateries are along the main roads of Randwick.

We don't need an influx of Thailand ex-pats coming in droves to Sydney's eastern suburbs bringing with them all their bad behaviours and influences.

....and as far as your occupations are concerned, some of my electrical fittings are in need of attention and I don't mind female fingers inside my mouth looking after my teeth either. :D Perhaps we can do business.

hey hey.

Well i might be quiting Bondi, Im now in Glebe markets every Saturday (I can see Udon taking note and purchasing an axe).

We should have a sydney TV meet up one day, should be fun to see all the TV members here in sydney, even though many member want to kill me but that should also be alot of fun.

hey hey.

Well i might be quiting Bondi, Im now in Glebe markets every Saturday (I can see Udon taking note and purchasing an axe).

We should have a sydney TV meet up one day, should be fun to see all the TV members here in sydney, even though many member want to kill me but that should also be alot of fun.

I'd be keen. But as you said Donz some want to kill you or at least never meet you. I am not one of them and i'd quite happily have a beer with you . :D If you are buying? :D

You could always come and say you were someone else. :o:D

hey hey.

I'd be keen. But as you said Donz some want to kill you or at least never meet you. I am not one of them and i'd quite happily have a beer with you . :D If you are buying? :D

You could always come and say you were someone else. :o:D

You'd probably still recognise him from the hat and the bling!

So you're not telling Donz about the real meeting? :D:D