Doggie hero farang wows Thais online

webfact

I fear that this is well meaning but misplaced and short-sighted philanthropy similar to Bill Gates spending millions on cutting child mortality rates when there are far too many humans on this planet already who are blindly destroying it and selfishly killing off all other species. Bill Gates should put his millions into population control just as this man, as has been mentioned, should ALSO be spending money on getting these dogs neutered. He is, in fact, as has already been said, increasing the future population of stray dogs and more stray dogs equals more suffering for them in the future.

I hope Bill Gates spends his money on a "How to read a thread 101" school for TVF members so that they would actually PAY ATTENTION to the several POSTS AND LINKS saying that this man HAS spent his money and is WORKING with local authorities to STERILIZE these dogs.

Key words in capitals for you as you clearly need a bit of help.

Thanks for the info. and Im very pleased to hear that he is.

When I posted this, at the end of page 1, there had been no posts and links about his work so you clearly need a bit of help in not jumping to conclusions and in not insulting other posters at any opportunity instead of making your point politely. Then when you get it wrong you may not appear so STUPID.

...Keyword in capitals.........whistling.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does he have a sustained neutering schedule? if he does great on him! if he's just another sentimental meat eating pet lover who let's them breed wantonly than I have no time for him

I'm sure he probably is the latter. In an original post it was said the he neutered the dogs that gained his 'trust'. What percentage of dogs he gained 'trust' from will never be known, but if it's only 50% that mens half the curs that he is feeding are free to copulate and multiply considerably adding to the stray dog problems.

For goodness sakes semi blind dog worshippers (because that's what it appears many of you are to me) get rid of your doggy friendly spectacles and face the real world where soi dogs are a serious problem.

does he have a sustained neutering schedule? if he does great on him! if he's just another sentimental meat eating pet lover who let's them breed wantonly than I have no time for him

Who gives a crap YOU 'have no time for him. He's not sitting on a bar stool/behind a keyboard on some sad expat forum decrying the state of the nation, but actively doing something to make a difference. You? huh.png And yes, IF you'd taken the time to read the thread in it's entirety, he is indeed having the dogs neutered. Pity many on this forum don't ..

haha read post 122 and I get very bored with sentimental 'do gooders' like you and him and IF he neuters dogs that's GOOD but I get fed up with hypocrite meat eaters doing 'good' for dirty soi dogs and people like YOU coming along and fawning over them when the real issue is neuter and clear them out

How anyone can let a bunch of dogs lick his face is beyond me. Probably just after a crutch clean or a hello dolly with another dog. Yuck!

Fair enough. It's beyond me how anyone can ride a bargirl or even more beyond, eat her... Some guys are really like dogs ?

Where does it say he's neutering them? Nothing in the English article, nothing in the Thai article, I didn't see anything except 'finding them homes" on his face book page and one post by a TV member defending him saying he's spending money to take care of them and desex them.

If you got a link, post it.

I fear that this is well meaning but misplaced and short-sighted philanthropy similar to Bill Gates spending millions on cutting child mortality rates when there are far too many humans on this planet already who are blindly destroying it and selfishly killing off all other species. Bill Gates should put his millions into population control just as this man, as has been mentioned, should ALSO be spending money on getting these dogs neutered. He is, in fact, as has already been said, increasing the future population of stray dogs and more stray dogs equals more suffering for them in the future.

I hope Bill Gates spends his money on a "How to read a thread 101" school for TVF members so that they would actually PAY ATTENTION to the several POSTS AND LINKS saying that this man HAS spent his money and is WORKING with local authorities to STERILIZE these dogs.

Key words in capitals for you as you clearly need a bit of help.

He was born in Scotland but grew up in Sweden. Is a restaurant owner in Thailand.

Wow . . . ohmy.png A Scot parting with 50K a month on dogs.

I don't give my wife half that . . . . . . tongue.png

Aye, but then your wifey's nae a dog, is she? rolleyes.gif

Well I would have giving you a like too if you could translate that in English for me giggle.gif

Edited by White Christmas13