German in Phuket survives stab in neck with scissors by jealous girlfriend

webfact

Lucky she was pointing at the alledged weapon othewise we may never have known which item on the table was used.

There was a weapon? Table? Sorry, was preoccupied.

Really? Uuuuurrrrk I just puked up a bit. Would not touch it with a barge pole.

Fingers don't look - eyes do! wink.png

How is it that Thai women and men can screw around like rabbits, as an accepted part of Thai culture "Pai Ha Gig"

But when the farung "sugar daddy" does it, its the biggest crime of the century and is most always met with violence.

Its always the Farungs fault for making problems for us innocent Thais

Welcome to Amazing Thailandwai.gif

Stealing of the rice bowl is the expression I think.

How is it that Thai women and men can screw around like rabbits, as an accepted part of Thai culture "Pai Ha Gig"

But when the farung "sugar daddy" does it, its the biggest crime of the century and is most always met with violence.

Welcome to Amazing Thailand:wai:

You would strike out to if you thought you were loosing your meal ticket/ATM card. Also I was wondering what she was doing out late at night alone dressed like that. Maybe she just had a poor day at work.

One bar girl comes home early in the morning from working the bar, to find the "boyfriend" (not even husband) in bed with another bar girl, and then she tabs him in the neck claiming self defense..... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

must be an honor code between bar girls, since she did not stab the other girl.... blink.png

Amazing Thailand

coffee1.gif

Usually when these girls use a scissors for revenge, their target is part of the male anatomy much lower than the neck, and with the technique that the scissors was originally designed for...sort of "snip snip and Bob's your aunty".

The Thai news are reporting that the pair went to the bar togther, the German told this lady he was going home early, she leter turns up at home to find the German with another woman. If I did that my wife might attach me violently

If I did that my wife might would attack me violently tongue.png

Self defence? HONOUR IS THE KEYWORD HERE.She was defending her honour your lordship!!!!

F.hell if I have a thai woman I make F sure she accepts the rules but then again I only go for professional or biz ladies not scums.

I would assume that those scissors will be used in court as evidence at some time. So why are they wiped completely clean? Shouldn't they be in a sealed plastic bag with blood and all?

Edited by Naroge

One bar girl comes home early in the morning from working the bar, to find the "boyfriend" (not even husband) in bed with another bar girl, and then she tabs him in the neck claiming self defense..... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

must be an honor code between bar girls, since she did not stab the other girl.... blink.png

Amazing Thailand

coffee1.gif

yeah.... any explaination for this.... without spirits and yaba....

not so much jealousy as it is fear of losing transactions to a different woman

Geez....

The guy should have left the pair of scissors stuck in his neck for absolute proof while achieving the best visual effect and used to better solicit sympathy while making for a much more dramatic photo shoot at the police station.

Just saying.

Cheers

The Thai news are reporting that the pair went to the bar togther, the German told this lady he was going home early, she leter turns up at home to find the German with another woman. If I did that my wife might attach me violently.

Mmmm, interesting.

Perhaps he was in bed with her daughter, or maybe her sister.

(I'm not suggesting the daughter was underage)

Edited by NamKangMan

The Thai news are reporting that the pair went to the bar togther, the German told this lady he was going home early, she leter turns up at home to find the German with another woman. If I did that my wife might attach me violently.

Mmmm, interesting.

Posts like that adding nothing here ... just adds to your trolling nature. Disgusting ..

Mmmm, interesting.

Posts like that adding nothing here ... just adds to your trolling nature. Disgusting ..

How so????

It's not like it's hasn't happened before in Thailand.

Might explain why she attacked him, and not the girl in bed with him.

Edited by NamKangMan

An American male friend of mine was rudely awakened by his Thai wife pounding on his chest. When he asked her what the hell was the problem, she said she had a dream of him and another Thai woman having sex. She was actually mad with him for the rest of the day, and then forgave him.

Dont you know that the root to all evil is farrangs.... without them Thailand would be the best place in the world......

coffee1.gif

If your going correct people...get it right!!!!..................Farang.

Farang (Thai: ฝรั่ง [faràŋ]) is a generic Thai word for someone of European ancestry, no matter where they may come from. The Royal Institute Dictionary 1999, the official dictionary of Thai words, defines the word as "a person of white race".

Edited by Jimbo53

Assault causing injury.... Stabbing someone in the me neck... Why not attempted murder?

Because --- thai dont --- sorry your right.

However the jealousy might be an act of how much she loves him, and did not like seeing another girl flurt with him.

Protecting one's financial future at all costs

Case solved.

Oh but dont worry about the ten other falangs that send money every month or so to her.

Some of the well deserved income may well insure her for a 500 BHT fine.

Dont you know that the root to all evil is farrangs.... without them Thailand would be the best place in the world......

coffee1.gif

If your going correct people...get it right!!!!..................Farang.

Farang (Thai: ฝรั่ง [faràŋ]) is a generic Thai word for someone of European ancestry, no matter where they may come from. The Royal Institute Dictionary 1999, the official dictionary of Thai words, defines the word as "a person of white race".

The word originate fom arabic , used by ancient traders meaning European or white skinned.