Tired of Thai blokes staring at my missus

Kenny202

Sounds like nothing has changed since the Vietnam War days. Went to Thailand in 1972 as a civilian and got married. My wife would receive some crude remarks that I understood. When I finally decided to come back to the States with her, we were walking through the airport at Don Mueang and a worker there made a remark to her. I don't know where my Thai language came from but I told him he was lucky to have a job cleaning up at the airport and my Thai wife will not be working in the States. It turned a few heads and my wife just smiled like she was proud of me. In Oct, will be married 44 years. Have a house in Thailand too for the winter months.

Now I see stares that ask where did an older woman like her go to get an old farang. lol

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just get horny when i see other blokes perving at my mrs. Especially when the blokes are early 20s as my mrs is 45 and im 51. 5555 Mate just appreciate the fact that shes your mrs. Sometimes if we r walking through a mall especially in Australia i get filthy looks from western women. They must think im a dirty old man. Which i am.i just smile at the western fat pigs.

Dont know if this is of any help to you but its my thought.

Cheers Cobbler

Never a dirty old man - always a sexy senior citizen wai.gif

had two 20 something tradesmen doing work on our house in aus, i caught them out arse perving the wife, they were embarresd, i gave a smile a wink, and said the golden oldie, once you go asian you never go caucasian.

mind you if i am out in the real baan nog with the male in-laws, i think i must have a arse that appeals to the whole village demographic.

had two 20 something tradesmen doing work on our house in aus, i caught them out arse perving the wife, they were embarresd, i gave a smile a wink, and said the golden oldie, once you go asian you never go caucasian.

mind you if i am out in the real baan nog with the male in-laws, i think i must have a arse that appeals to the whole village demographic.

Your wife must be so proud.

Your wife must be so proud.

yep, she worries about me all the time, the blokes take me up into hills, them hill-billy girls up at the mushroom/bush food stalls have lots of cousins.

wife got perved in the shed at work, she said to the young offenders, you have one hard on, then pointed to the hard hat zone sign, now put a real one on young boys.

10 years in aus, working in male dominated areas, she has thick skin, and is developing the aussie pisstake culture.

It is no secret that Thai men carry a great deal of resentment toward farang for "stealing" their women. My wife is is 55 years old, and very attractive, but Thai men pay no attention to her. It is the farang men who stare. It is also the case that a growing percentage of Thai women simply want nothing to do with Thai men, period. They remain single opting to spend their lives within the circle of close friends.

In the past few years, there have been a few very low profile vetting companies in Bangkok that screen farang men for Thai professional women and then make discrete introductions for dating. But according to my wife, these women, who make good money, do not want a husband, Thai or farang.

In the past few years, there have been a few very low profile vetting companies in Bangkok that screen farang men for Thai professional women and then make discrete introductions for dating. But according to my wife, these women, who make good money, do not want a husband, Thai or farang.

Not sure what this means? What do they want?

That's easy.

If OP's missus is pretty, the Thai Blokes will think: "there we go again, the ugly Farangs with their deep pockets get the best of our Thai Women."

If OP's missus is NOT pretty, the Thai Blokes will think: " with all this wide selection in Pattaya alone, how come this Farang with deep pockets could not come up with something better."

I believe, it's in the assessment of the OP alone, witch version is applicable in his particular case.

Cheers.

Well its not that easy and ur argument is flawed. Your first paragraph u assume I'M an ugly old troll with a stunner.

Ur second paragraph u assume I'm a Hansum man with a pig. Neither is correct

You're a pig with a pig? Chuckle.

Learn Thai, and stop your shameful demonization of Thai men.

….mongrel dogs in their fake aviators

…like a soi dog

…dkhds

…parasites

sneaky pervs

...scummy drunkards

...good for nothing

...so much child/wife abuse

temperement (sic) of a 10 year old

... absolute waste of space

...weak as p(i)ss

…would pork a knot hole in a fence

attracts types from the ass end of Nakhon nowhere...

Your words, Kenny202, your words.

Edited by Gecko123

We lived back in Australia and yeah got a lot of looks from blokes and ladies. A bloke with an Asian girl is something different i guess. Most have the decency to look away when confronted though.

My ex(Filipina) was a stunner when she was in her twenties.

When l brought her back to Australia, men wouldn't stop staring at her.

Some tried to get it off with her even though she told them she was married.

A lot of white women actually hated her because of her good looks.

And the women who didn't hate her tried to corrupt her because they didn't want to look after their poor long suffering husbands the way l was being looked after.

Fat lazy slags tried to put ideas in her head.

They moaned over her slim trim body but wouldn't do anything about their own.

l know what you mean.

cheesy.gifcoffee1.gifgiggle.gifthumbsup.gif

biggrin.png

Not sure what this means? What do they want?

They want respect, treated as an equal, companionship and maybe a romantic relationship downstream, intelligent conversation, travel partner, etc. What they do not want is to be verbally, emotionally, and physically abused. They do not want a "traditional" Thai marriage where the status of the woman was just a little above that of chattel. Like a number of things in Thailand, there is a temporal out of sync problem with traditional education and expectations and the knowledge learned from a college education, television, social media and traveling.

Relationships whether inter or intra racial are a transaction like any other. If both parties stay you can assume they are getting more by staying in it than by leaving it. Many Thai women are in it not because its what they really want but because what they have if they leave is something they want even less.

Mate, you got a long and unhappy life if you're going to get annoyed whenever someone looks at your missus. They're not being overly aggressive or threatening her then you kind of roll with it. Guys have been staring at women since Wilma Flintstone, it may not be gentlemanly but it happens all over the world

You blokes are gold. I need medical advice? Empathy? First time Ive ever experienced envy (in 52 years?). Absolute geniuses. Did it ever occur to you blokes it made my Mrs uncomfortable? Of course not

No, it didn't occur to us, same as, until now, it didn't occur to YOU to mention it. Get over it, or go live in isolation.

I find it odd that OP had to come on a Forum and complain about this. I would think any guy would know how to handle that situation whether here or in your home country unless of course they never had a pretty gal before or never dated a lot. Guys will be guys. Can't be insecure about it.

A couple of my observations

* A Thai women with a foreigner will always draw stares, regardless nationality.

* Sadly the stereotype here is that if she is with a foreigner she must have been a bar girl, so she puts out. Of course that is a demographic thing as well. Where you live has a lot to do with the behavior you experienced

* I have heard that when guys are staring at your lady, they wonder what she may see in you. They may not have been staring at her ass at all but staring at her.

My wife get stares both here and in the states. I pay no nevermind. I'm not bothered by it or flattered that they are looking. Let'em look. I know she is not even paying attention to it anyway. Your gal mouthing off is not a very good approach. It instigates a reaction that they may have been looking for.

My 2 baht worth

Edited by JAFO

Kenny should go to India for a week or two with or without the missus, then he'll know what real staring is,eyes boring right through you and when you stare back they don't batter an eyelid literally, just keep on looking right through you. And what are you doing? Something mundane like sitting in a food shop.

Anyway, there seems to be disagreement as to why the Thai guys are staring: is it lust, envy, puzzlement why such a beauty is with what seems to be her step-father or step-grandad? I think we need a poll to get to the truth of the matter but rather than ask the guys I think we should ask our missuses.

Kenny,

You mention your "missus" doesn't have tats and dresses respectfully? Whats your point here? If she did have tats then she's fair game to be drooled over? So if she had Tats you'd understand such behaviour?

Let the Guys drool mate. You're in Thailand and most of the Guys last time I looked are Thai. Have you never peered on another person or are you allowed because you're not Thai or would it be ok in Farangs peered over your missus??

Kenny,

You mention your "missus" doesn't have tats and dresses respectfully? Whats your point here? If she did have tats then she's fair game to be drooled over? So if she had Tats you'd understand such behaviour?

Let the Guys drool mate. You're in Thailand and most of the Guys last time I looked are Thai. Have you never peered on another person or are you allowed because you're not Thai or would it be ok in Farangs peered over your missus??

^ I agree and what I was getting at a bit with my post, whats the real deal with the guys staring? There is an underpinning he wants to brag about his missus. Its a bit odd. No Tats, dresses nice but not a model, average gal...

About 40 years ago I was getting on a bus in my home town with my new wife....she was a "cracker" as they say in Scotland. Mini skirts were starting to come into fashion, She had real long legs..and looked really good. The bus conductor was standing at the bell at the bottom of the stairs as we were going up them to the upstairs seats. I seen he nearly broke his neck getting a good "gawk" up her skirt while she was climbing them. The rest of the day I was in a foul mood thinking about it and regretting that I didn't say something to him at the time.

A friend noticed that there was something bothering me so I told him the story. When I finished telling him he said....."Maybe she enjoyed it". I had to make a very quick decision ....should I hit this fella as well as the conductor?

He seen my reaction and asked me...."Do you like it when you think a girl finds you attractive"?,,,,I had to admit, I did.... "Well then he said, let her enjoy it". I thought long and hard about what he said and to this day I feel really good for the lady I'm with if men are signalling they they find her attractive.

All that's been revealed is that you're illiterate. Thinly veiled sarcasm dressed up as "comment". In any case whatever. These blokes would pork a knot hole in a fence. I never said my partner was "apparently gorgeous". But you...."Marginally handsome" haha. You're too much :-)

smile.png Thankyou. I am now officially illiterate. And I stand corrected. Your partner is absolutely gorgeous. cheesy.gif
You do realise your hitting the space key too many times?

Yes. I have a digital stutter. Something else ?
OK girls give it a rest or take the pissing contest Private. The Public Forum is no place for juvenile banter. Haha just sayin...;-D

Oh the hell it isn't..juvy banta it ab fab... Too many sp ac es? Now, times to give ya missus a call... hhmmm...

This is a very interesting and entertaining topic. But what I find good in most comments is a healthy opinion about it.

Yes. My wife gets all sorts of various degrees of "cling cling" . ( Her definition). She reacts to it according to the situation. If it is blatant she has no problem with blantant retort which 99% of the time results in a quick and permanent departure. The other 1 % she ignores. In balance of that I also recieve "cling cling" from women of all ages.

My wife and I laugh about it. And we are agreed that there is no problem for us to acknowledge the presence smile.png

Art galleries exist mostly for people to look and presumably appreciate the view.cheesy.gif

the wife heard when she went into the lunch room 'pattaya massage' was spoken by a sub contractor, who does not know her.

her reply, 'yes they miss you at the rock spider bar', 1 nil, room full of blokes giving to him.

rock spider = kiddie fiddler

not proud she knows the words, but she has learnt them.