Tired of Thai blokes staring at my missus

Kenny202

the wife heard when she went into the lunch room 'pattaya massage' was spoken by a sub contractor, who does not know her.

her reply, 'yes they miss you at the rock spider bar', 1 nil, room full of blokes giving to him.

Someone utters something about “pattaya massage” and your wife’s response is basically “oh yeah, and you’re a pedophile!”.

With all due respect, in my book that is not a win for your wife.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wife heard when she went into the lunch room 'pattaya massage' was spoken by a sub contractor, who does not know her.

her reply, 'yes they miss you at the rock spider bar', 1 nil, room full of blokes giving to him.

Someone utters something about “pattaya massage” and your wife’s response is basically “oh yeah, and you’re a pedophile!”.

With all due respect, in my book that is not a win for your wife.

point taken.

she made base level comeback to a rude scroat.

i was happy she did not get upset, she fired back and the regular crew gave him 10 x worse.

he found rubber spiders in his truck a fair few times, a4 copies of spiders on his delivery notes.

if she worked in a white collar industry, she would never learnt such colourful language.

[…] To this day I feel really good for the lady I'm with if men are signalling they they find her attractive.

Sorry to break it to you, but most women actually hate it.

that's what they claim whistling.gif

Kenny,

You mention your "missus" doesn't have tats and dresses respectfully? Whats your point here? If she did have tats then she's fair game to be drooled over? So if she had Tats you'd understand such behaviour?

Let the Guys drool mate. You're in Thailand and most of the Guys last time I looked are Thai. Have you never peered on another person or are you allowed because you're not Thai or would it be ok in Farangs peered over your missus??

^ I agree and what I was getting at a bit with my post, whats the real deal with the guys staring? There is an underpinning he wants to brag about his missus. Its a bit odd. No Tats, dresses nice but not a model, average gal...

Let's face it - girl watching is a male world wide hobby.....

I think what bothered the OP is the type of people staring at that instance.....

The scummy/low life type that even when they were young were losers and couldn't get a hole to poke.....

Sometimes it's comical.....We were just in Paris and the men stared....One waiter was looking so hard he walked into a table carrying his full tray and almost lost the whole thing on the people at the next table.....Some of the Chinese guys in the tour groups were were often discreetly snapping pictures.....

One time a Thai guy stared at my wife in passing and when he turned his head back around - SMACK - his wife gave him a full on face slap I watched and could hear from 25 ft away.....

My wife dresses conservatively - no short skirts or plunging necklines....No loud colors.....

Thai women get acknowledged all over the world over for their femininity, grace, & beauty....Most are not even aware of just how beautiful they are seen/perceived......

Nobody likes an uncomfortable situation - but - if you are with an attractive Thai gal she's going to stand out & be noticed <> where ever you are in the world.....The low lifes will have their viewpoint of her & and the men will be admiring a beauty....

Not much you can do - she's with you.....Unless out of hand or too close just grin and bear it....

As mentioned before - it bothers me more now when I notice the leering stares being directed toward my 15 year old daughter & how uncomfortable it makes her....

Edited by pgrahmm

Perhaps find a place with a better class of neighbor.

What is the point in complaining you are surrounded by peasants when you have chosen to settle with farmers and labourers?

You certainly won't have this issue in Bangkok, unless you decide to slum it.

This thread is totally wrong it should be this way round. Are you jealous of your Thai wife looking at other farangs? I don't,t mind her looking at Thai men, no problem at all, she ain't interested in Thais she wants farangs. If I see her looking at a farang when we're out I get very jealous to the point I sometimes make up and excuse to go home now. Poor girl, but it really winds me up. Do others feel like this?

Meanwhile back in the UK a thai guy had married a UK chick. She wasn't that good looking by supermodel standards but attractive enough. You know above a 5 perhaps a 7 or an 8 if she had on makeup or dressed up. In short a valuable catch especially in the UK. This poor thai guy always had UK blokes checking out his missus. Poor thai guy wrote about the same incident on a UK forum. The funny thing is when he complains nobody gives him the time of the day. it's even worse that he being an asian guy had the audacity to be married to a UK chick and a hot one at that. To them as long as he wasn't beaten almost to an inch of his life the thai guy had no reason to complain whatsoever about offensive UK blokes aka farang men were doing to him or his wife which is 180 degrees from a farang/UK guy living in thailand.

OP, you said it all with your "Blokes will be blokes and we all have a look." Note that you said "we" all have a look. So, sounds like you may be looking at some other bloke's wife's ass, so there you are.

OP, you said it all with your "Blokes will be blokes and we all have a look." Note that you said "we" all have a look. So, sounds like you may be looking at some other bloke's wife's ass, so there you are.

To OP it's ok if he looks at someone else's missus arse but it isn't ok if it occured the other way the thing is he can someone make it seem like a big injustice when other blokes stare at his missus.

Kenny,

You mention your "missus" doesn't have tats and dresses respectfully? Whats your point here? If she did have tats then she's fair game to be drooled over? So if she had Tats you'd understand such behaviour?

Let the Guys drool mate. You're in Thailand and most of the Guys last time I looked are Thai. Have you never peered on another person or are you allowed because you're not Thai or would it be ok in Farangs peered over your missus??

^ I agree and what I was getting at a bit with my post, whats the real deal with the guys staring? There is an underpinning he wants to brag about his missus. Its a bit odd. No Tats, dresses nice but not a model, average gal...

Let's face it - girl watching is a male world wide hobby.....

I think what bothered the OP is the type of people staring at that instance.....

The scummy/low life type that even when they were young were losers and couldn't get a hole to poke.....

Sometimes it's comical.....We were just in Paris and the men stared....One waiter was looking so hard he walked into a table carrying his full tray and almost lost the whole thing on the people at the next table.....Some of the Chinese guys in the tour groups were were often discreetly snapping pictures.....

One time a Thai guy stared at my wife in passing and when he turned his head back around - SMACK - his wife gave him a full on face slap I watched and could hear from 25 ft away.....

My wife dresses conservatively - no short skirts or plunging necklines....No loud colors.....

Thai women get acknowledged all over the world over for their femininity, grace, & beauty....Most are not even aware of just how beautiful they are seen/perceived......

Nobody likes an uncomfortable situation - but - if you are with an attractive Thai gal she's going to stand out & be noticed <> where ever you are in the world.....The low lifes will have their viewpoint of her & and the men will be admiring a beauty....

Not much you can do - she's with you.....Unless out of hand or too close just grin and bear it....

As mentioned before - it bothers me more now when I notice the leering stares being directed toward my 15 year old daughter & how uncomfortable it makes her....

No, it wasn't jealousy or insecurity, it wasnt about the blokes class, nor was the bloke simply staring or having a sneaky perv.

It was the uncomfortable and confronting way it was done at a close proximity with lack of any regard. Thais stare all the time and while it irritates me it's the way it is and I'm used to it now. I guess you would have had to be there

To OP it's ok if he looks at someone else's missus arse but it isn't ok if it occured the other way the thing is he can someone make it seem like a big injustice when other blokes stare at his missus.

some of you blokes sound so infantile trying to win a smarty pants competition. Or the others trying to be intellectuals, scratching their wisened goaties and pondering their navel and the meaning of life. Or the other type openly calling people liars and suggesting blokes wives are prostitutes. These would be the same weak gutted mice that are saying they enjoy having their wife harassed. Sure you do. You feel so inadequate and cowardly that you dont have the bottle to stand up for your wife and then feel the need to come on here from the safety of your laptop and say the most horrible things to people you wouldn't dare say face to face.

^^^^, I can only guess you are new to these shores and aint familair with how Thai kids boys and girls are raised.

Please leave your farang values and teenage angst at the airport of departue before coming here.

You aint in Kansas now Dorothy.

Do you know what the Thai word "pretty" means?

If you do or dont is neither here nor there, the fact is go into any mall and you will find them, they are there for a reason.

^^^^, I can only guess you are new to these shores and aint familair with how Thai kids boys and girls are raised.

Please leave your farang values and teenage angst at the airport of departue before coming here.

You aint in Kansas now Dorothy.

Do you know what the Thai word "pretty" means?

If you do or dont is neither here nor there, the fact is go into any mall and you will find them, they are there for a reason.

What a lot of rhetorical non sense. I've been coming here for 15 years lived here for 2, and up in the boondocks not looking out of my condo window. If it's neither here nor there why mention it....except to big note urself. What fact are u actually talking about? I'm going to the mall to look for pretties? Don't think I'll worry Edited by Kenny202