Tired of Thai blokes staring at my missus

Kenny202

I see it like this .. I'm going home to sleep with her and they are using Rosie Palm . Get over it dude you should be proud to have a woman that looks good .

Splendid advice. In our early days together I'd just put my hands behind my head, plug in me earphones, watch her arse as she walked around, smug-faced in the knowledge she'd only be waking up in one bed....

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never concern myself with this behavior for a few reasons';

The wife is better at putting them in their places, extracting humble apologies from them than I could ever accomplish.

They wont attack her, but if I attempted the macho maneuver, men could come out of the wood work like cockroaches and put me in the hospital or morgue.

We don.t go where this behavior is more likely to happen, i.e. bars, walking streets, and such.

We never stay in venues late at night when the drinkers are most likely in mode of poor behavior and loose morals.

I might add, not braggin, my wife has a better shape than most teenagers and women in their 20's (mine being over 45), so I do see the discreet looks that men give, but that comes with the turf.

Advice; Let her handle it every time. Your duty is only to get physical if they put a hand on your wife.

We lived back in Australia and yeah got a lot of looks from blokes and ladies. A bloke with an Asian girl is something different i guess. Most have the decency to look away when confronted though.

My ex(Filipina) was a stunner when she was in her twenties.

When l brought her back to Australia, men wouldn't stop staring at her.

Some tried to get it off with her even though she told them she was married.

A lot of white women actually hated her because of her good looks.

And the women who didn't hate her tried to corrupt her because they didn't want to look after their poor long suffering husbands the way l was being looked after.

Fat lazy slags tried to put ideas in her head.

They moaned over her slim trim body but wouldn't do anything about their own.

l know what you mean.

This wife, she Thai or farang? I'd think a good looking farang female is something most Thai males never see except in movies and such. Like an elephant or lion walking down the streets of farangland, most people would look, it is exotic as well as attractive.

We lived back in Australia and yeah got a lot of looks from blokes and ladies. A bloke with an Asian girl is something different i guess. Most have the decency to look away when confronted though.

My ex(Filipina) was a stunner when she was in her twenties.

When l brought her back to Australia, men wouldn't stop staring at her.

Some tried to get it off with her even though she told them she was married.

A lot of white women actually hated her because of her good looks.

And the women who didn't hate her tried to corrupt her because they didn't want to look after their poor long suffering husbands the way l was being looked after.

Fat lazy slags tried to put ideas in her head.

They moaned over her slim trim body but wouldn't do anything about their own.

l know what you mean.

cheesy.gifcoffee1.gifgiggle.gifthumbsup.gif

Happens all the time, all over the world. Get over it. Take it as a compliment. Eyes are for looking. Keep moving and don't get your teeth kicked in. As long as they don't touch, looking isn't a crime (yet) and hope it never becomes one.

I understand what you are saying because i also have an attractive thai wife.But if i was you mate,i would lose the 'i'll give you a right hander' attitude,it could end up with her being a young widow.I <deleted> you not,You will not stand a chance. And it will happen when you get outside. Be careful.

There are people who are starving, without homes or severely abused in this world to worry about who's looking at your missus! - Would you rather she was such a cow that the 4 local Thai men would avert their gaze because she was a heffer?

On the flip side as an Asian male going out with a decent looking white gal, I get more racial remarks than you would ever get in Thailand. Like...That's ridiculous! or how much did you pay her? In your face. If I was in Manchester, I would be in hospital!!!

So be happy she's half decent for other men to be jealous. trust me, it's better to be the eye of envy than the envious eye! :)

Enjoy their green faces and like one member said, smile and say Sawasdee to them (and make sure it's not sarcastic) and watch it all dissipate....

Enjoy your life and don't worry about the ignorant and envious.....cause I don't envy the envious!

Peace out!

Yes! I think you have got this all wrong. They are not ogling her. She says: They are looking at you and wondering what you have got that they have not to pull such a beautiful woman. You need "attitude adjustment"!!

The commentary here covers the field! I have a wife who many constantly give the "cling cling". She plays to it appropriately to the "manner' of it. I find no cause to let it bother me because I feel secure in our relationship. We laugh about it together. The op needs to consider his own situation and reactions. Does she act according to his perseption or her own?

My wife considers me to be marginally handsome. I consider my wife to be beautiful not because she could ever have been Miss World but because although she is earthily attractive she has a wonderful persona and it is that that appealed to me from the beginning more. If after many years together it came to a situation where the random "cling cling" was enough to seduce her away then I would have to question myself first about why, not her.

And I would have to say the same in the reverse.

A wife/husband/partener is not a dog that can be stolen or lured away by a piece of fresh meat if it is a true relationship. If there is insecurity about that then .............!wai2.gif

If your Missus looks that good, I'd stare at her too. Take it for what it is: a compliment. thumbsup.gif Oh, I don't know of what I speak??? My missus is naturally endowed in ways that most skinny Thai gals have to pay money for. Guys look! I smile! biggrin.png (Eat your hearts out!!!) Eventually that nice, girlish figure will go to flab and wrinkles and then you'll wish guys looked at her. Life's cruel that way. dry.png

Edited by connda

Oh mate,drives me nuts.my girls a nurse ,33 im 49 but look 39 (really)shes tall ,slim ,big breasts.yesterday we went 2 a water park wer she wore a bikininf****k me..even the women wer giving her dirty looks..the men////i mean jealous monkeys ,, gobs hittin da floor,, even wen i said w t f,,,k u looking at,,,still didnt turn away!!!!we had 2 kids with us as well..amazing!!!nearly had a fite 3 or 4 times,, jing jing,,i can handle myself..but these sh--t houses cudnt handle me alone!! Thats y i refraind from giving 1 of them a lights out!!!!true))))

Eh? What? Pardon?

Welcome to Thailand where you can be anything you want to be.

Its known as reinventing yourself.

When I was in Korea and guys used to cockblock me or otherwise do stupid guy things I would:

1) Unzip my fly

2) Stick my hand down my pants

3)Stick my pinky finger out of my fly and wiggle it around

4)Point and the Korean guy's crotch and laugh

The commentary here covers the field! I have a wife who many constantly give the "cling cling". She plays to it appropriately to the "manner' of it. I find no cause to let it bother me because I feel secure in our relationship. We laugh about it together. The op needs to consider his own situation and reactions. Does she act according to his perseption or her own?

My wife considers me to be marginally handsome. I consider my wife to be beautiful not because she could ever have been Miss World but because although she is earthily attractive she has a wonderful persona and it is that that appealed to me from the beginning more. If after many years together it came to a situation where the random "cling cling" was enough to seduce her away then I would have to question myself first about why, not her.

A wife/husband/partener is not a dog that can be stolen or lured away by a piece of fresh meat if it is a true relationship. If there is insecurity about that then .............!wai2.gif

If any of you bothered to read the post it wasn't about jealousy or insecurity. It was about ignorance and rudeness. Anyway, what could you expect.

Perseption? earthily? Partener?

I love you blokes that come here and reinvent yourselves as scholarly philosophers haha. Giving your "wordly" opinions. Problem is on TV now there's seems to be only miserable people just waiting online to snipe someone. Any of the reasonable folk that used to be on here, helpful positive people with a sense of humour seemed to have gone. I'm going to stick to the technical forums in future.

If any of you bothered to read the post it wasn't about jealousy or insecurity. It was about ignorance and rudeness. Anyway, what could you expect.

I love you blokes that come here and reinvent yourselves as scholarly philosophers haha. Giving your "wordly" opinions. Problem is on TV now there's seems to be only miserable people just waiting online to snipe someone. Any of the reasonable folk that used to be on here, helpful positive people with a sense of humour seemed to have gone. I'm going to stick to the technical forums in future.

You never mentioned where this incident took place.

Please indulge me here and cut me some slack.

Probably the ass end of Nakon Nowhere.

You are indeed correct,

It was about ignorance and rudeness. Anyway, what could you expect.

Not known as ban nork ban nork for nothing, heck even the Thais laugh at it.

It goes with the territory, chose to live amongst hillbillies, expect hillbilly behaviour, its not their fault, they are Little Emperors with small penis syndrome, surprised you didnt say he went back to squeezing his zits while looking at himself in the mirror of his Click.

Him have big face in buffalo nowhere town.

Maybe they are checking out your arse Kenny

I wouldn't be surprised. Any holes a goal for those dkhds

I have lived in a few Asian countries and I have found that the local men consider the women of that country as their property. They don't like seeing (in this case) a Thai woman with a foreign man even if they would have no chance of being with the woman in question. I think you might find it wasn't admiration for your wife that was going through their heads.

Blokes will be blokes and we all have a look but what annoys me the most is the way they keep staring even after you've given them the look. Do you blokes experience this?

yes, experienced it. quite often i kept on staring after my wife gave me the look.

Was I sniping? Sorry. The reply was as to the issue. Maybe I got too close to the issue . I am not miserable. In fact I am very happy and content. If the "perception" of my reply is that it is as equally rude and ignorant as those those piss you off because they ogle your apparently gorgeuos partener and that offends you instead of making you happy that you have a partner that so many desire visually but you currently have supreme access.....then good luck to you. To invite comment and to then object to what comments ensue from that perhaps reveals a lot. smile.png

All that's been revealed is that you're illiterate. Thinly veiled sarcasm dressed up as "comment". In any case whatever. These blokes would pork a knot hole in a fence. I never said my partner was "apparently gorgeous". But you...."Marginally handsome" haha. You're too much :-)

Edited by Kenny202

All that's been revealed is that you're illiterate. Thinly veiled sarcasm dressed up as "comment". In any case whatever. These blokes would pork a knot hole in a fence. I never said my partner was "apparently gorgeous". But you...."Marginally handsome" haha. You're too much :-)

smile.png Thankyou. I am now officially illiterate. And I stand corrected. Your partner is absolutely gorgeous. cheesy.gif

You never mentioned where this incident took place.

Please indulge me here and cut me some slack.

Probably the ass end of Nakon Nowhere.

You are indeed correct,

It was about ignorance and rudeness. Anyway, what could you expect.

Not known as ban nork ban nork for nothing, heck even the Thais laugh at it.

It goes with the territory, chose to live amongst hillbillies, expect hillbilly behaviour, its not their fault, they are Little Emperors with small penis syndrome, surprised you didnt say he went back to squeezing his zits while looking at himself in the mirror of his Click.

Him have big face in buffalo nowhere town.

I actually live in the city. The event happened outside the city hospital, which attracts types from the ass end of Nakhon nowhere, seeking medical aid.

Funnily enough I lived in a village 2 years and I found the people generally very decent.

smile.png Thankyou. I am now officially illiterate. And I stand corrected. Your partner is absolutely gorgeous. cheesy.gif
You do realise your hitting the space key too many times?

Yes. I have a digital stutter. Something else ?

Yes. I have a digital stutter. Something else ?
OK girls give it a rest or take the pissing contest Private. The Public Forum is no place for juvenile banter. Haha just sayin...;-D