Londoners queue through hail and snow for TWO nights to bag £49 flights to Thailand

rooster59

Londoners queue through hail and snow for TWO nights to bag £49 flights to Thailand

Eager Londoners today told how they braved wind, hail and snow for two nights to secure bargain basement flights to Thailand.

STA travel offered return flights to Bangkok for only £49 to 49 customers on a first-come first-served basis.

It prompted scores of people from the capital armed with tents and umbrellas camped outside the travel store near Victoria Station.

More than 70 people were queuing in the small hours of this morning in the hope of securing the deal offered to the first 49 people through the doors at 9am this morning.

Full story: http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/londoners-queue-through-hail-and-snow-for-two-nights-to-bag-49-flights-to-thailand-a3235526.html

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-30

With low oil prices and dwindling numbers coming from Europe, a flight can be had for 323 Pounds inclusive via Schipol with KLM. B.A. also offering direct less than 400 Pounds. With the internet and social media people can now see that Thailand isn't the land of old LOS. Regular murders, violence against tourists on a daily basis, rude people and not so cheap anymore to boot. Thailand should really be aiming at catching the tourists that are not longer visiting Africa due to terrorism but what can TAT do about its citizens, apart from censoring media which they are already doing it seems to be a downward spiral. Im still happy here but for a tourist its a holiday of nothing more than being overcharged, beaten, treated like poo or scammed at every corner.

For that kind of fare, people will go anywhere, even to a place when they can get brutally bashed for

doing absolutely nothing... hey, it's a cheap fare mate.... will worry about the bruises later

With low oil prices and dwindling numbers coming from Europe, a flight can be had for 323 Pounds inclusive via Schipol with KLM. B.A. also offering direct less than 400 Pounds. With the internet and social media people can now see that Thailand isn't the land of old LOS. Regular murders, violence against tourists on a daily basis, rude people and not so cheap anymore to boot. Thailand should really be aiming at catching the tourists that are not longer visiting Africa due to terrorism but what can TAT do about its citizens, apart from censoring media which they are already doing it seems to be a downward spiral. Im still happy here but for a tourist its a holiday of nothing more than being overcharged, beaten, treated like poo or scammed at every corner.

I agree I've been living here quite a while now and upto end las yr in a tourist area. But now live in a quieter area with no probs with racism,over charging, scams etc.

But there is no way i would ever come bac as a tourist for a holiday.

Aha, TAT will be so proud, more "quality" tourists on the way.

Must be Newcastle supporters now that they are saving money on not having to buy premiership tickets for next season.

The season is not over yet, I and all the members of the Toon Army live in hope. We are well practiced at it, having been doing it for many many years now.

I hope they are skilled in the noble art of self-defence.

Hey that's a point! I might be able to make a bundle here by advertising at the airport...I've taught unarmed combat and self defense for years. Might need to get a work permit though but can't do that because I'm OAP.

That's not weird....I would queue through hail and snow for two nights too ...for a 49 pound ticket to EUROPE . Meanwhile try finding a good ticket below 800 euro from Bangkok TO europe.

Air France are offering return flights to Europe from around 22000 thb right now.

Welcome to Thailand. What next? 'Zero pound tours' from England?

Why do you see so many "tourists" in Thailand? The bank will give you a "holiday" loan along with any type of loan you want now days. Just hope that your holiday does not end up with a kick in head.

Must be Newcastle supporters now that they are saving money on not having to buy premiership tickets for next season.

The season is not over yet, I and all the members of the Toon Army live in hope. We are well practiced at it, having been doing it for many many years now.

I hope you boys can stay up too, not a supporter but a northerner, good luck

Archived