Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Naklua Pattaya

rooster59

Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Naklua Pattaya

post-247607-0-59330700-1461976371_thumb.

PATTAYA: A motorcyclist died on impact as he crashed into a pick up truck on Sukumvit Road in Naklua Pattaya, Chonburi.

At 7:30am, 29th April, an unknown Thai man, about 25-30 years of age, was lying dead on the side of the road with many wounds and abrasions to his body, and a fractured skull. 10 meters nearby was his damaged red Honda motorcycle and a bronze color Toyota Hilux pick up truck. Standing next to the pick up truck was its driver 37 year old Mr. Manoch.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/223580/fatal-motorcycle-crash-naklua-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-30

Another victim of the race track.

When in Pattaya I avoid this killer stretch with the scooter whenever possible.

A friend prefers it.

Strange to me.

Yes I too avoid it, preferring to use the Railway line bypass.

Never feel safe on the bike and too many large vehicles like coaches and trucks driving impatiently and recklessly.

Another normal day here. RIP.

I'm not sure what, if anything, you're implying. Yes, traffic accidents happen everyday everywhere. What makes them more deadly here (and any Third World country) is that many are riding on small motorbikes and even a small tap from a car, bus, or truck, will often cause them to loose control and cause an often fatal accident. In advanced countries, these accidents would be between two motor-vehicles and amount to mere fender-benders.