Pattaya - pre purchase car inspection - Urgent

Pik

This is a post I saved when I also was looking for a mechanic. I used Khun Sakda for about 3 years and was always satisfied with his work. He kept a POS VW running in top condition.

I highly recommend him. Don't know if he can get to you "today" but he is excellent.

"A few months ago I gave details here about an excellent mechanic here in Pattaya. I have used his services for the past five years and have found his work excellent and he charges foreigners the same as Thais. Since his workplace is some distance out of town he will come to you, leave his vehicle and take yours away. He also speaks reasonable English. Last week a friend of mine wanted to purchase a used car so he called this mechanic to check it out for him. He arrived on time and my friend was most impressed by the service. The mechanic was happy with the 1,000 baht payment. Since we have all been ripped off from time to time I am placing this information as a means of assisting people with finding someone who is honest and reliable. I do not receive any commission from him.
His name is Khun Sakda and his number is 081715819."

This is a post I saved when I also was looking for a mechanic. I used Khun Sakda for about 3 years and was always satisfied with his work. He kept a POS VW running in top condition.

I highly recommend him. Don't know if he can get to you "today" but he is excellent.

"A few months ago I gave details here about an excellent mechanic here in Pattaya. I have used his services for the past five years and have found his work excellent and he charges foreigners the same as Thais. Since his workplace is some distance out of town he will come to you, leave his vehicle and take yours away. He also speaks reasonable English. Last week a friend of mine wanted to purchase a used car so he called this mechanic to check it out for him. He arrived on time and my friend was most impressed by the service. The mechanic was happy with the 1,000 baht payment. Since we have all been ripped off from time to time I am placing this information as a means of assisting people with finding someone who is honest and reliable. I do not receive any commission from him.

What a breath of fresh air from the usual BS replies we normally get on this forum.

Thank you micheald.

What a breath of fresh air from the usual BS replies we normally get on this forum.

Thank you micheald.

Secondhand vehicles in Thailand is just pot luck. thumbsup.gif

Even after an inspection, Noi, Dim, and his mates are not so stupid now days shock1.gif

Go buy new if you can.

BTW, There is nothing urgent about buying a used vehicle in Thailand. !!!!!!!

If the vehicle was owned by a westerner your in with a chance, just maybe.

first pick up i had was owned buy a German guy, it had full service history at Toyota, good vehicle.

Ps

If a family member or friend of family member tries to sell you any motor vehicle, tell them to P------F wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang