Are you jealous of Thai people?

If you have ever seen the size of the underwear designed for Thai men...you could never be jealous again.

Personal obsession of yours? Have you ever actually seen the private parts of a Thai man? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

He may have seen this:

I gleaned 2 very interesting facts from that chart.

1) The less-advertised advantages of drinking Um Bongo.

2) When I asked my dad if I was born in Pyongyang and he said " No" he was obviously lying.

extrapolation LOL.

lets expound on the OP jealousy question

anyone jealous of the thaivisa forums collective intellect?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you have ever seen the size of the underwear designed for Thai men...you could never be jealous again.

Personal obsession of yours? Have you ever actually seen the private parts of a Thai man? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I have, and I wasn't all that impressed.

But back to the topic of the western lady's envy of small slim Thai women.

It isn't because of any racial or genetic characteristic, they are small because their growth is stinted by a very low protein diet during childhood and puberty. If you feed a Thai child a high protein diet, plenty of milk, cheese, meat, eggs, fish, they become western normal size. Much taller and broader.

I can't see how you can envy someone who has had limited access to food for most of their formative years..

Yeah? I thought it was genetic

He may have seen this:

I gleaned 2 very interesting facts from that chart.

1) The less-advertised advantages of drinking Um Bongo.

2) When I asked my dad if I was born in Pyongyang and he said " No" he was obviously lying.

extrapolation LOL.

lets expound on the OP jealousy question

anyone jealous of the thaivisa forums collective intellect?

It's too bad that stupidity isn't physically, dreadfully painful !!

This foolish poster must've been high as a kite churning out this shit ???

Edited by ScotBkk

I have, and I wasn't all that impressed.

But back to the topic of the western lady's envy of small slim Thai women.

It isn't because of any racial or genetic characteristic, they are small because their growth is stinted by a very low protein diet during childhood and puberty. If you feed a Thai child a high protein diet, plenty of milk, cheese, meat, eggs, fish, they become western normal size. Much taller and broader.

I can't see how you can envy someone who has had limited access to food for most of their formative years..

True but not entirely, height is also hereditary just like IQ.

At the risk of generalisation , I do think physicly many Thai are geneticly superior to westerners but so are the brown skinned of Africa. Appart from genetics , I'm not jealous of Thai people .

So called "caucasians" are generally taller, stronger, healthier, live longer, higher IQ etc compared to "SEA's". Don't know about you but i prefer to be 180 cm and 85 kg muscle compared to 165 cm and 60 kg skin and bones.

Not at all. With an average IQ below 100, I am glad I had a better education than the Thai system.

IQ is a very poor measure of a person's intelligence. For example, an Australian Aboriginal would most likely flunk badly. However, if you were to put them in the middle of the Great Sandy Desert they would survive and thrive, whereas your educated Westerner would be dead in 1-2 days. Their survival skills are far superior in that situation.

No it's not, it's the best measurement for intelligence. If you can't, aboriginal or not, comprehend "simple" stuff like progressive matrices... well... then... yeah.

My wife's brother-in-laws are all slim and muscular, years of working on farms and eating good food, no junk nonsense. But the young generation now who frequent and are addicted to 7-11 and other convenence food outlets are hopelessly overweight from a young age.

My friend here in Sweden is almoost 190 cm and 65 kg and he looks very muscular but he really isn't (more like a twig). Six pack != muscular. It only means low body fat.

Not at all. With an average IQ below 100, I am glad I had a better education than the Thai system.

IQ is a very poor measure of a person's intelligence. For example, an Australian Aboriginal would most likely flunk badly. However, if you were to put them in the middle of the Great Sandy Desert they would survive and thrive, whereas your educated Westerner would be dead in 1-2 days. Their survival skills are far superior in that situation.

The worldly accepted measure of intelligence (IQ) is a poor measurement of actual intelligence in your opinion. The desert survival test is a more accurate measurement of intelligence? I am pretty sure Steven Hawking would fail that test miserably. Does that mean he has a low IQ in your opinion?