Pattaya Motorcyclist Crash During Police Chase

webfact

Pattaya Motorcyclist Crash During Police Chase

ptt1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Teenage motorcylists crashed as they tried to get away from Pattaya Police at a checkpoint.

At 4 am, 2nd May, Police Captain Wisanu Chaisuwan led a team of police officers and police volunteers to set up a checkpoint. The objective of these checkpoints is to prevent crimes, according to Police Colonel Suthas Poompanmoung.

While at the check point, police noticed a teenage boy driving a red and black Honda MSX with no license plate and a girl on the passenger seat . As the couple saw the checkpoint, they scurried to turn back their motorbike and sped back the way they came. The Police was then in pursuit of the runaway pair.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/223625/pattaya-motorcyclist-crash-police-chase/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-02

Let's assume it was only the usual/normal stuff: no license plate, no insurance, no helmet, no driving license.

Not: drunk, drugs, stolen bike?

the pair was driving into the oncoming traffic and crashed into another motorcylist.

Which could be you or me wink.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

When this is all settled;

• do the kids/parents get their motorbike back?
  • do they pay for the medical costs and damage of the person they rode into?
  • is there any kind of driving ban/curfew that is monitored, for instance by an electronic tag?
  • are they still in the near future able to borrow money to purchase vehicles?

I think we can guess the answers to these questions.

A checkpoint set at 4am ? what BS journashiiite, there is no checkpoint setup at 4am, they are already home at 4am.

Maybe you have not seen one at 4am but they often exist and I have passed through some even later than that.