Car Wash

backtofront

It's DIY thing for me. smile.png

Sorry to use your post to reply K/S but as usual TV is buggering about.

Sounds like you have cloth stuff. I think you will find that most good places will do for an extra charge you might have to get your own cleaning product though.

My local one does it. They clean new cars from garages for delivery the full works.

Not that I have had it done as have leather.

Cant cost a fortune I get a full valet under car, seats, engine, carpets, all the inside panels they even black the peddles, for Buddha sake. And all for only 150bt. That's on a Fortuna so not a small lump.

Cheap as chips.

You need to state where you are situated to get more local info. C/Thailand covers a vast area.

Or it could be a do it yourself as K/S stated.

You need to state where you are situated to get more local info. C/Thailand covers a vast area.

Sorry. Not thinking. Kanchanaburi. We have one car wash in the town we stay in but it's outside only.

Cant help your there as live in K.P.Phet.

Seems impossible to only have 1 car wash. K.P.Phet is half the size of Kan: and we have at least 30 that's to my knowledge. All doing the same type of thing. Some I am led to believe even cheaper that the one I use. But they all don't have a coffee shop next door.

Don't do work even the sight of peeps working makes me feel queasy, so coffee is the way to go.

Edit must learn that is spelling is and not 'it' plonker.

Best of luck.

Edited by fredob43

Just had my one done: complete Shampoo of all Seats; Floor-Carpets; Door-Panels & Ceiling-Liner . . . . they did an excellent job (Bt. 3,500.-) IN one day, OUT the next day . . . . . Beautiful result. So; plan a long weekend in Pattaya and have your car Valet'd at the same time. It's called Andy's Car Wash & Care ran by Thai guy who grew-up in Hawaii, USA

Just had my one done: complete Shampoo of all Seats; Floor-Carpets; Door-Panels & Ceiling-Liner . . . . they did an excellent job (Bt. 3,500.-) IN one day, OUT the next day . . . . . Beautiful result. So; plan a long weekend in Pattaya and have your car Valet'd at the same time. It's called Andy's Car Wash & Care ran by Thai guy who grew-up in Hawaii, USA

On the rare occasion I visit Patts I always have the car 'white' cleaned before the trip back. 'Mainly because after 2/3 days it's covered in grey dust'. I normally have to pay 240bt just for a clean outside and in only, no under or engine. Yes I know well over the top, but willing to pay.

Don't need the full set up like you did as all those extras are included in a normal valet here.

Question. Where is this Andy's place as would like to have a normal clean that includes under and Engine.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...