US musician in Thailand says ladyboy is threatening him and extorting money

webfact

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A famous American musician facepalm.gif

I dont know bout you but I have never heard of him and I have been in Thailand for over 30 years

Me either after 20+ years.....and I don't think we're alone.....

I was worried there as I thought I must have been in a coma all this time and missed a musician that I should have known

Bruce the almighty must have done something very stupid 10 years ago to agree to pay this LB 10k now . But thanks to the police we can now discuss his private affairs on TV .

Hmmmm...OK...so the man likes Ladyboys ( no need to skirt around that aspects of what is going on here ) while one of them figures the man would not like that part of his life to be publically exposed so the ladyboy is trying to extort money from him..

It would be nice to know exactly what the ladyboy is threatening him with if he does not pay money.

If the Ladyboy is threatening to tell the world ( so to speak ) about how the man likes Ladyboys, then, here in Thailand, that would not be a big deal anyhow.

Besides he has finally come to the police to expose the threat and extortion perpetrated by a ladyboy that he claims became a "friend"??? of his 10 years ago.

Now that he has publically diffused the situation by letting the world know he was or is associated with Ladyboys then now the Ladyboy has very little persuasion...as now everyone knows or thinks they know or can easily surmise about the relationship he had...supposedly 10 years ago.

I guess the Ladyboy could still threaten to expose the very intimate details of their relationship.

I surmise he will just have to endure the exposure and pay no heed to the threats.

Cheers

Hmmmm...OK...so the man likes Ladyboys ( no need to skirt around that aspects of what is going on here ) while one of them figures the man would not like that part of his life to be publically exposed so the ladyboy is trying to extort money from him..

It would be nice to know exactly what the ladyboy is threatening him with if he does not pay money.

If the Ladyboy is threatening to tell the world ( so to speak ) about how the man likes Ladyboys, then, here in Thailand, that would not be a big deal anyhow.

Besides he has finally come to the police to expose the threat and extortion perpetrated by a ladyboy that he claims became a "friend"??? of his 10 years ago.

Now that he has publically diffused the situation by letting the world know he was or is associated with Ladyboys then now the Ladyboy has very little persuasion...as now everyone knows or thinks they know or can easily surmise about the relationship he had...supposedly 10 years ago.

I guess the Ladyboy could still threaten to expose the very intimate details of their relationship.

I surmise he will just have to endure the exposure and pay no heed to the threats.

Cheers

Look on the bright side of it being exposed to the world was how Paris Hilton became famous

I dont know bout you but I have never heard of him and I have been in Thailand for over 30 years

Me either after 20+ years.....and I don't think we're alone.....

I was worried there as I thought I must have been in a coma all this time and missed a musician that I should have known

Bruce Gaston is a household name in Thailand, he is 'Master of The Kings Music' and one of the highest decorated farangs in the country.
You should all get out more

I see this guy around On Nut/Phra Khanong area alot. Every time he's wearing the same clothes etc.. Always notice him as he looks like a bit of a nonce case to be honest, looks as if he barely has a penny to his name....didn't know he was such a massive superstar. Lol

Yea...I never-ever heard of him. I must have missed his hit records.

...maybe got a hole-in-one somewhere along the line...seems to be par for the course with these psychotic types!

Is this now standard procedure of the RTP to take pictures, when someone does file a police report?

Yes. For Future blackmail purposes in ten years time.

If he's dumb enough to transfer 10k to a ladyboy he "briefly met once" they might aswell have a pop aswell. ;)

I see this guy around On Nut/Phra Khanong area alot. Every time he's wearing the same clothes etc.. Always notice him as he looks like a bit of a nonce case to be honest, looks as if he barely has a penny to his name....didn't know he was such a massive superstar. Lol

He looks like a sex offender?

He looks like a sex offender?

Well that case from Chiang Mai last year springs to mind. Some 'pillar of the community type' getting busted for being a sex offender.

He had carefully built up a 'respectable' persona, apparently highly knowledgeable about Theravada Buddhism, could speak the lingo well, of good appearance, a common attendee of those faux 'Rotarian/expat' meetings.

You can never tell just from appearances nor 'honourifics' bestowed unto folks from others, not that I would like to cast aspersions on this gent who seems quite happy creating his own negative publicity and getting into silly situations.