It's an air con con! - Thai men lured to market by sexy girls go home disappointed!

webfact

It's an air con con! - Thai men lured to market by sexy girls go home disappointed!

ac.jpg
Image: Daily News - [Thai men tricked by hoax photo above]

KHON KAEN:-- Leering Thai men descended on a Khon Kaen market in droves after reports that cute salesgirls in bikinis were selling air conditioners in a shop.

They were however victims of an online hoax. The real saucy salesgirls were actually displaying their 'wares' in Vietnam, reports Daily News.

They would have had to get on a plane for Hanoi not a bus to the downtown Jormphon market to see these honeys.

Security guard Duangchan Thinponwua, 60, was confused when crowds of hopeful men arrived Sunday asking where the air conditioners were sold. Confused he had to admit that he didn't know of such a shop in the market that has been opened barely a year.

"The lads both old and young were really disappointed when they couldn't find what they wanted in the market, " he told reporters.

Juthaphan Nongpheu, 26, a rep in the sales office of the market said that no air cons were being sold in the market though one company had made enquiries about opening such a shop.

The story of the salesgirls has appeared on national Thai television and came from Hanoi where five bikini clad sales staff wowed hot season customers with their sexy outfits. But on this occasion it was definitely Vietnam and not Thailand in the news!

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-02

'The real saucy salesgirls were actually displaying their 'wares' in Vietnam, reports Daily News.

They would have had to get on a plane for Hanoi not a bus to the downtown Jormphon market to see these honeys."

Anyone got a flight schedule or timetable...

Edited by Bluespunk

Don't these guys read newspapers, watch television? They should have known that PM Prayut doesn't condone such events with scantily clad women biggrin.png

Thai men are so stupid. I mean seriously, hoards of Thai men, young and old, descended on the market. Looking for what? Were they actually going to buy an AC? Have they NEVER seen a woman wearing a bikini? Ok, this is Prayut's Thailand, so maybe not. LOL.

Thai men are so stupid. I mean seriously, hoards of Thai men, young and old, descended on the market. Looking for what? Were they actually going to buy an AC? Have they NEVER seen a woman wearing a bikini? Ok, this is Prayut's Thailand, so maybe not. LOL.

Actually nothing to do with PM Prayut. In Thailand one would seldom see Thai women in bikini even on beaches. Mostly shorts and shirt. Foreign influence and commerce has changed that a bit and some Thai have tried to 'copy and improve'

Bad luck about the usual stupidity of the Thai men flocking to some department store for a bit of a perv on non-existent pretty girls. In fact the Vietnamese government is not impressed with this stunt and intend doing something to jerk these promotional fools fools back into reality.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/arts-culture/hanoi-says-to-punish-electronics-store-for-bikini-show-61706.html

Actually nothing to do with PM Prayut. In Thailand one would seldom see Thai women in bikini even on beaches. Mostly shorts and shirt. Foreign influence and commerce has changed that a bit and some Thai have tried to 'copy and improve'

That's just not true....many many good girls will wear bikinis at beaches. I'm not in any way talking about girls involved in sex tourism. The times have changed and certainly young 20 y old plus in Chiang Mai will be found always in bikinis in hotel pools and beach resorts.

In my homecountry it's allowed to have bikinigirls selling but nobody would be bothered to go there. One who wants to see naked people better goes to the nudebeach right?

Those guys must have been VELY desperate to see some boobs i guess. They even can't see that on internet in Thailand.

It's a bit like the beer bars of Patong these days. Gullible farangs are lured into a bar by attractive, slim ladies but when you sit down you're immediately pounced upon by an unattractive, fatter girl whose knowledge of the English language is restricted to the phrases "What your name", "Where you come from" and "You buy me drink".

My air conditioning has not been blowing very well lately. Maybe I should stop by this store.

Sounds like 'a lot of hot air' to me !!!

AH PUNS, We love em. Keep it up guys,good entertainment for this forum.

From the Vietnam store owner in reply to word of punishment from the Government: "After many people were upset by the controversial appearances of a group of women in bikinis at the shop on Thursday, the managers claimed that they were only filming "sex education videos."

When you can't tell the difference between the meaning of a "horde" and a "hoard", it's a bit rich you are commenting on the stupidity of Thai men.

'The real saucy salesgirls were actually displaying their 'wares' in Vietnam, reports Daily News.

They would have had to get on a plane for Hanoi not a bus to the downtown Jormphon market to see these honeys."

Anyone got a flight schedule or timetable...

Soi Cowboy would save you the air fare :)

I take it you havent been to too many upcountry temple fairs or morlam concerts ??

How about car sound shows, or even international motorshows hosed in bangkok ??

This 'its the west thats changed the place' is naive at best.