Unknown Pattaya Man Dies On The Street

webfact

Unknown Pattaya Man Dies On The Street

m.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A man was seen walking up and down the street when he suddenly collapsed and died.

At 6pm on Wednesday 4th of May, Pol Capt. Chakkrit Chantakam – Sub Inspector Inquiry Pattaya Police Station was informed of an unconscious man in the front of Chef Chemi and Packaging shop located at 47/17-19 Pattaya Klang Road. Sawanboriboon Foundation Rescuers were also dispatched and rushed to the scene.

Ten rescue workers tried diligently to revive the man by doing CPR on him for over 10 minutes, but sadly they could not save his life.

The man had no identification documents of any kind on his body, only had 40 baht in his pant’s pocket.

He was wearing a white collar shirt and black trousers.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/223801/unknown-pattaya-man-dies-street/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-05

What kind of person walks around with no identification at all? Maybe an illegal immigrant?

Just come back from Pattaya, I always leave my wallet and valuables in the hotel, and carry cash around.

I would tend to ask, who carries identification on them ALL the time ? And then ask why ?

What kind of person walks around with no identification at all? Maybe an illegal immigrant?

Just come back from Pattaya, I always leave my wallet and valuables in the hotel, and carry cash around.

I would tend to ask, who carries identification on them ALL the time ? And then ask why ?

Carry proof of an ID is the law in Thailand.

Carry proof of an ID is the law in Thailand.

I have my ID available at the place I legally checked into, as per immigration laws, i.e. the hotel.

I will take my chance on this, rather than risk losing it on my nights out.

I wonder how much money and other ID he had on him BEFORE anybody got to him ?????

Dave, easy formula: amount found x100 to 13000

I really like the super sleuths that don't consider his wallet may have been taken which had his ID inside. Instead they would rather argue if a person needs to carry identification on them or not.

Thank you for the morning laughter.