Nearly a tonne of drugs found in big Bangkok ganja bust

webfact

Nearly a tonne of drugs found in big Bangkok ganja bust

ga.jpg
Image: Thairath

BANGKOK:-- Bangkok police rounded up two dealers and almost a tonne of ganga in the Prakhanong area after a sting on Wednesday.

They are hopeful that the arrests will lead to a local drug kingpin being arrested soon, reports Thairath.

Acting police chief Lt. General Sanit Mahathavorn announced the bust Thursday saying that 878 kilos of compressed marijuana had been seized as the force close in on "Bank Phraram Kaw" the mastermind behind the operation.

Police had earlier set up a sting in the Patanakarn Soi 50 area of Suan Luang where they pretended to buy a kilo of ganja from two men who were promptly arrested - they were Saharat Khiawpimpa and Pawan Chanchaikhot, both 22.

Saharat led police to lodgings in Prakhanong where 877 kilos of the drug were found in bags that normally would contain animal food. Investigations revealed that in January the pair had bought 100 kilos of ganja that they had successfully sold for their contact "Bank".

The boss had then contacted them with a further business proposition and they ended up handling 1000 kilos of the drug delivered by another person near the Ya Kult factory in the Vipawadi area of northern Bangkok. This delivery was the haul discovered by police for which the men were paid 5000 baht a kilo to distribute thereafter.

An arrest warrant is now out for "Bank". Police say they know his identity but were waiting for the warrant. An arrest is expected quickly, they said.

Police added that the ganga came to Bangkok from the North East of Thailand and represented a large drugs bust.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-06

Meanwhile the streets are awash with ice and yabba , Thailand would benefit if they could just move into the 21st century.

I guess that leaves out most of the world tell us one country that doesn't have a drug problem no 21rst century for any country

Just let me know when they are going to burn this stash. I want to get as close to the fire as possible.

it will be resold, or at least disappear

Yep, with all the "heroine", cocaine" etc...a real deadly mixture standing next to the burning stuff. No aluminium foil needed.

Three R's come to mind. Reuse- Recycle- and Reduce the other dope sellers to make a higher profit.

The Fabulous Fury Freak Brothers would start crying,And Fat Freddy's cat commit suicide.

Let's ask Freewheeling Franklin's opinion regarding that matter. facepalm.gif

Just let me know when they are going to burn this stash. I want to get as close to the fire as possible.

Me too, but come on, we all know that this is the stash they will use in the next ''big bust''.

Meanwhile the streets are awash with ice and yabba , Thailand would benefit if they could just move into the 21st century.

I guess that leaves out most of the world tell us one country that doesn't have a drug problem no 21rst century for any country

Portugal. Have a read up on them. But it is time most of the rest of the world joined the 21st century and realised you can't go to war with something like drugs.

Marijuana is a miracle drug in my opinion. Free the leaf.

In Canada they are going legalizes pot next year. Already stores open for business in Toronto and Vancouver. Hope they dont ship that bust to Canada. Wouldn't stand a chance compared to BC bud!

And I doubt that couple in Hua Hin would've received such a beating if the pissed up little bastards had just smoked a spliff instead ..

They should recycle it by making 'Simpson oil' (Google it) out of it..., maybe help people with epilepsy, various stage 4 cancers, multiple sclerosis, etc etc.
They could then use the leftover fibre to make a cement statue to the Goddess of Compassion.....,wai.gif

Edited by Sandy Freckle

The United Nations General Assembly Special Session (UNGASS) 2016 event that occured just 2 weeks ago from 2016-04-19 to 2016-04-21 marks the beginning of the end of the failed global war on drugs (despite criticism by drug policy reformers that it did not go far enough).

During the event, Mexico announced that they plan to legalize medical cannabis, increase the quantity anyone can carry and consume for recreational purposes from five grams to 28 grams, and called for a decriminalization and public health approach.

Canada announced that they will fully legalize cannabis in 2017.

Was Thailand paying attention, or did they choose not to, and why?

Top medical experts say we should decriminalize all drugs

Edited by hyperdimension

The United Nations General Assembly Special Session (UNGASS) 2016 event that occured just 2 weeks ago from 2016-04-19 to 2016-04-21 marks the beginning of the end of the failed global war on drugs (despite criticism by drug policy reformers that it did not go far enough).

During the event, Mexico announced that they plan to legalize medical cannabis, increase the quantity anyone can carry and consume for recreational purposes from five grams to 28 grams, and called for a decriminalization and public health approach.

Thailand has more important health issues to concentrate on, like people going blind by using their cell phones at night

Holland is the country that is most successful in the "war on drugs".

The hash is legalised and hardly abused. Average age of the hard drugs addicts in the country is 50 (!), prisons are being closed or rented out to other countries (Belgium and Norway) to place their inmates. Traditionally the by far largest part of the prisoners in western countries are convicted for violating drugs laws.

The problem in Holland however has been getting smaller over the years. This, thanks to decades long policies of educating youth and socially controlling the addicts and by not giving in an inch to the organised criminals and by severely punishing corrupt officials and policemen. The "users are losers" concept works in all cultures. Integrated in schools, tv soaps, partying etc. The new problem is xtc (Holland is a big exporter). The fight against that appears to be very successful too.

Determination, dedication and perseverance are needed to fight the cancers of societies. I fear quite a lot of the boys in brown and of the people in the Thai justice system need much help in developing these qualities...

The west is starting to wake up and realise weed isnt a problem. I wonder how long thailand will take.

As long as the money goes in the right pocket, nothing will change...
If it goes into the left pocket that's small change.

WHY?? becouse they are ****** ***** .... thailand is ladyboy/pedofile country heaven , they support them soo good.

4/20 thumbsup.gif im really stop visiting "LOS" if canada legalize in 2017. th is really morons country nowfacepalm.gif