Mazda3 Any good dealer?

Hello Everyone,

I got Thailand 3weeks ago but Since i need to go to work everyday, I have to buy the car. I am thinking to get the madzda3 new one. I heard that I can not negotiate for the discount. But I can have some free stuffs. Any body know that there is any good dealer for it? Or Any good tip to buy the car? I am not insisting the mazda 3 so. Thank you in advance.

Bought my M3 from the Mazda dealer in Korat just down from SaveOne. The same owner owns the new Mazda dealership in JoHo and Pak Chong. No negotiation on price but did get, car cover, all weather mats, exterior window trim, one year free 1st Class insurance, free labor on all service during 1st year and an English owners manual. Probably could have got more but I did not know all the dealer options before I bought the car. Did buy aluminum pedal covers and door sill covers from the dealer. By the way I LOVE my M3. Good luck.

My new ride.

post-25614-0-42668100-1462600219_thumb.j

Bought this one for my wife 18 months ago in Pattaya. Perfect car, got a couple freebies, but servicing at the dealership is very expensive, therefore we use our local mechanic for service.

The car develops a 165 hp with a 2 liter engine. Fuel consumption is similar to a Toyota Vios, about 5 to 7 liter (mixed traffic).

post-36457-0-50058600-1462630069_thumb.j

post-36457-0-07650100-1462630081_thumb.j

post-36457-0-96635500-1462630097_thumb.j

but servicing at the dealership is very expensive, therefore we use our local mechanic for service.

I guess you've been around long enough that no-one needs to tell you non-dealer servicing will void your warranty ;)

but servicing at the dealership is very expensive, therefore we use our local mechanic for service.

I guess you've been around long enough that no-one needs to tell you non-dealer servicing will void your warranty wink.png

I've not found honda dealer service to be that much more expensive than non-dealers, at least for my honda. Honda genuine parts are what may make the total cost more expensive. Who wants non-genuine parts put on a new car, especially one under warranty.

Bought this one for my wife 18 months ago in Pattaya. Perfect car, got a couple freebies, but servicing at the dealership is very expensive, therefore we use our local mechanic for service.

The car develops a 165 hp with a 2 liter engine. Fuel consumption is similar to a Toyota Vios, about 5 to 7 liter (mixed traffic).

That's odd because i have found dealer servicing here to be incredibly cheap (admittedly Mitsubishi and Ford not Mazda). My first few services have only been 1-2,000 baht. I remember in the UK over 10 years ago paying 15,000 for a simple dealer service.

BTW the Mazda 3 looks a great car.

Edited by Henryford

That's odd because i have found dealer servicing here to be incredibly cheap (admittedly Mitsubishi and Ford not Mazda). My first few services have only been 1-2,000 baht. I remember in the UK over 10 years ago paying 15,000 for a simple dealer service.

Agreed. Ford servicing was about half what one of the nationwide chains quoted.

Sent from my R2D2 using my C3P0 manservant

Agreed. Servicing here is dirt cheap compared to where Im from. Even on premium brands. The first service on my Audi A8 when that model was first launched in Sweden was the equivilant of 56 000 baht. I know my sister still payed atleast 60 000 baht last year on the first service of her mercedes aswell. Ofcourse there the labour is what's expensive. Not parts and fluids.

A quick scan of a Mazda3 club forum reveals that up to 50,000 Baht discount is possible.

Google for: Mazda 3 club Thailand wink.png

Unfortunately, I dont understand the Thai yet. could you give some more detail information please?

Do you have a Thai friend that can help you?

Even if you manage to translate these sites, you're still left with the problem of calling the dealer...

beauty in the eye of the beholder etc, but that is one ugly pig of a motor, that interior with the single clock!. Of course Swedish friend servicing is cheaper here, how much pay a day do you think Somchai is on in the workshop compared to his oppo in Abba land?.

beauty in the eye of the beholder etc, but that is one ugly pig of a motor, that interior with the single clock!. Of course Swedish friend servicing is cheaper here, how much pay a day do you think Somchai is on in the workshop compared to his oppo in Abba land?.

That's what Im saying. Im trying to put things in perspective here. Anyone who thinks servicing in Thailand is actually expensive must be on a piss poor pension or have a local very low rate job.

That dash display is from the lower spec model. I have the top spec model and I love the dash read out. There is a big dial which is the tach and there is a HUD that reads out the speed and any NAV instructions. There is also a speed readout in the lower right side of the tach cluster.

post-25614-0-52247000-1462778173_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

We buy our Mazda's (#6 now...) from Mazda Petchburi. It is one of the biggest dealers in Thailand and highly recommended.

It seems that bigger dealers are more competitive and have better staff. We bought one of our cars at Mazda Hua Hin, because it is much closer to our home. But we changed back to Mazda Petchburi.

The new Mazda 3 is quite a powerful model and fun to drive. The disadvantage is the low seating position and small ground clearance. That is the reason why I have changed to the new CX-3. It has less space, but is as fun to drive.

There will be an updated version of the Mazda 3, soon.

Edited by juehoe