Do you have an IQ of 150 or more ?

Don't you know anything? The answer is of course 42 - now what is the question?

Thankfully, for us, that Deep Thought helped the mice design the computer that was constructed to solve the 'great' question.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy

First row minus second row.= first digit

Sum first and and write it full out = following digits.

And no.. not 150 iq.. just between 120-135 depending on the test

Yes the official number is 150 and it is called a genius

well mine is only 135 sick.gif

Thanks for letting us know sick.gif

I saw that somewhere the other day ...maybe in the Daily Mail ...only took a few secs to suss it ... I certainly don't think it's a test of IQ at all

Yeah, same as you, just a few secs to get it and I certainly don't think I have an IQ of 150!!!!

I am pretty average and probably as close to 50 IQ as 150 IQ, but that was easy. That said

the difference a hard question and an easy question is knowing the answer. whistling.gif

There's 2 brothers ,1 is a compulsive liar and cannot tell the truth ,the other cannot lie ,one of them is sitting at a folk in the road ,a traveller wants to know the way to xxxxx .what one question can he ask to know which way to go?

I assumed definitely not that high and I'm sure people reading my posts here would assume the same. I've never taken a formal IQ test but I found a SAT to IQ converter that estimates my IQ to be about 134 when I took the test. By now, I'm sure it's much lower!

I assumed definitely not that high and I'm sure people reading my posts here would assume the same. I've never taken a formal IQ test but I found a SAT to IQ converter that estimates my IQ to be about 134 when I took the test. By now, I'm sure it's much lower!

Actually your IQ does not vary much with age just maybe a couple of points.

Actually your IQ does not vary much with age just maybe a couple of points.

If you say so. I certainly don't feel as smart as when I was a young Turk.

I'm borderline retarded but fully psychic...or at least by own reckoning anyway. It's the flouride and mouth breathing. If you start with any of those...there will come a time when you will have to make some tough decisions because if you continue with the Colgate and fluoride drops and the mouth breathing you'll get permanently stuck there socially ostracized and alone with your notebooks full prognostications and the birds and the weather... that said, I suppose I'm happy enough with an IQ of 62 and a permanent window on the future. Most of us will soon be phenomenally wealthy and likely live forever, so don't worry, you won't need your IQ.

There's 2 brothers ,1 is a compulsive liar and cannot tell the truth ,the other cannot lie ,one of them is sitting at a folk in the road ,a traveller wants to know the way to xxxxx .what one question can he ask to know which way to go?

Ask him which road his brother would say and then take the other road.

I'm more interested in what a "folk in the road" is.

Most of the folks here in Pattaya have room temperature IQ's .......at least according to how they act and dress....bring on something hard.....like solving global warming? ?

Fahrenheit or Centigrade?