Sadiq Khan set to become London’s first Muslim mayor

rooster59

Sadiq Khan set to become London’s first Muslim mayor

post-247607-0-10253500-1462576739_thumb.

It seems London’s getting its first Muslim mayor.

According to British media reports, Sadiq Khan – the son of a bus driver – has won the capital’s election.

The apparent victory will go some way in soothing the wounds of his Labour party, which suffered losses in other local polls.

But it will be a crushing blow for Conservative mayoral challenger Zac Goldsmith, the son of a billionaire financier.

Final results are still being collated.

Khan is set to take over from Conservative Boris Johnson, who has run London for eight years.

The mayor is responsible for key public services in the city.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-05-07

A note to all the PC fools , try running for politics in a MUslim country, you cant wake up..

It is precisely our strength and one of the major reasons of our development. The Western world has always enriched by opening its doors to other thoughts.
Compared with closed worlds where religious obscurantism is king ...

I have no time for his religion just as I have no time for any of the other fairy stories that people such as the British Prime Minister believes. However that has nothing to do with either man doing the job for which they were elected. Both will be judged on their policies not on the color of their skin or which of the fairy tales they believe in if any. The moment he starts bringing his religion into the public forum will be the moment he will be on his way out.

Might as well be elected to be the king of England.... the US has gone Islamic long, long time ago,

the pomes has capitulated to the many millions of Muslims and arabs living among them for long time

now that a Muslim PM is just a matter of time.....

Less than 50% of British nationals are living in London now.

Islam is the fastest growing religion covering about 1/3 of the world

Islam is all about conversion, they will do and say whatever to get you to covert, including extremist, fanatical actions.

What happens next to our society as we know it, will be our own fault, accept them and they should accept and respect the culture and lifestyle of the country that has adopted them.

Most Muslims I know have done just that, however there is that element that will always be wanting to convert and intimidate others to their radical and ignorant beliefs, that does not fit into our society.

Edited by FourAces

A note to all the PC fools , try running for politics in a MUslim country, you cant wake up..

The words are English, but what does this mean?

i think it means the poster does not own a shirt whistling.gif

By way of direct comparison have to assume you're unaware the elected Governor of Jakarta is Christian. Although it would be a risky occupation, Christian politicians have been elected / appointed in a number of Muslim majority countries.

Edited by simple1

It is precisely our strength and one of the major reasons of our development. The Western world has always enriched by opening its doors to other thoughts.

Compared with closed worlds where religious obscurantism is king ...

I love that word enrichment, though bitter experience has turned it into a bit of a euphemism for something else. Khan never satisfactory answered the questions put to him regarding past associations with extremists. He also called Maajid Nawaz an 'uncle Tom' a few years ago, Nawaz yesterday responded by asking who's the Uncle Tom now?

http://www.conservativehome.com/localgovernment/2016/04/sadiq-khan-is-still-dodging-questions-on-his-extremist-links.html

Let's wait and see whether this leopard has really changed his spots.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that your emphasis with capital letters is not a play on words with the Thai word for a certain grunting animal.

If it is indeed such, then you are the fool.

Islam is all about conversion, they will do and say whatever to get you to covert, including extremist, fanatical actions.

That can be said about any religion. Do you vilify Mormons or Jehovas Witnesses when the stop you in the street or chap on your door, and try to snare you into their own particular fairytale. Come to think about it, I have never had a Muslim knock on my door and try to talk to me about Allah, but plenty Christians have tried to force copies of the Watchtower on me. Clearly they are a danger and must be stopped.

That can be said about any religion. Do you vilify Mormons or Jehovas Witnesses when the stop you in the street or chap on your door, and try to snare you into their own particular fairytale. Come to think about it, I have never had a Muslim knock on my door and try to talk to me about Allah, but plenty Christians have tried to force copies of the Watchtower on me. Clearly they are a danger and must be stopped.

I do vilify those who come to my door to convert me! LOL I hate it! Luckily, none here where I live.

laugh.png

I love that word enrichment, though bitter experience has turned it into a bit of a euphemism for something else. Khan never satisfactory answered the questions put to him regarding past associations with extremists. He also called Maajid Nawaz an 'uncle Tom' a few years ago, Nawaz yesterday responded by asking who's the Uncle Tom now?

http://www.conservativehome.com/localgovernment/2016/04/sadiq-khan-is-still-dodging-questions-on-his-extremist-links.html

Spot on.

How quickly recent history is forgotten or conveniently discarded. The Hamlet Towers fiasco has set an uncanny precedent.

1. Muslim Mayors.

2. Both Lawyers.

3. Both members of the Labour Party.

This picture is of the latest 3 Labour members suspended for Anti - Semetism.

post-249588-0-69835400-1462588781_thumb.

Notice the Mayoral Collar worn by the person in the centre.

I hope that time and Mr Khan will prove me wrong, in the meantime I will not hold my breath.

I knew Europe was eventually going to lose the battle.........this is the straw that broke the camels back........LOL

He will cater heavily to the Muslim people........

coffee1.gif

Spot on.

How quickly recent history is forgotten or conveniently discarded. The Hamlet Towers fiasco has set an uncanny precedent.

1. Muslim Mayors.

2. Both Lawyers.

I hope that time and Mr Khan will prove me wrong, in the meantime I will not hold my breath.

I am not sure what you are hoping to be proven wrong on because, in all that vaguery, you don't really specify. However, assuming you are predicting impending Islamic doom (because that is the main thrust of most of your posts) let us hope that this prediction is in line with your prediction that, at this point, Scotland would have elected 7 UKIP MSPs.

Slowly and surely this infiltration into the corridors of power will ensure we have given away our country without ashot being fired. I seriously wonder if I want to return to the UK which is awash with migrants and ever rising council tax to house them . This new mayor will only encourage the dilution of the original british society.

Spot on.

1. Muslim Mayors.

2. Both Lawyers.

attachicon.gifthree-way-1-992x558.jpg

Unless he's an idiot, he and his political advisers and workers will know he'll be watched by the media, political opposition and extremist groups.

If he does anything "anti-British" or perceived as being Pro-Muslim they'll be reactions.

As a practicing Muslim though, his loyalty is to the requirements of that faith. Will be interesting to see how he handles the dichotomies.

The words are English, but what does this mean?

The usual British talk, drunk or sober.

Obviously too intelligent for your comprehension, whether your're sober or drunk then.