More big-name Republicans abandon Trump; he just shrugs

rooster59

This Trump supporter is really upset with GWBush not supporting Trump. So upset he is tearing up his genuine autographed copy of GWB that he had proudly displayed on his wall.

Imagine that? Having a picture of GWB on your wall and be proud of it. LOL.

LOL. That is classic!

Trump has turned loyal Fox news viewers against Fox, Republicans against Republicans and even Christians against the Pope.

I am no fan of W but you can't really blame him for not supporting Trump after all the nasty things Trump has said about him and his family. He completely humiliated Jeb.

The guy is certifiable.

Did you notice the guy in the video, he is in his living room and is carrying a 44 in his holster.

This is what happens when your mind is drip fed right wing nonsense instead of legitimate news.

It's sad, many of us have lost friends or relatives to the right wing fake news.

GOOGLE: "FOX Brainwashed My Dad."

https://youtu.be/Qh3TeTxgNVo

Edited by LarryLindsey

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the funny thing. Trump supporters are too stupid to realize they are being played and used.

Heck, he calls them stupid to their faces and they cheer! Remember the "I could shoot someone and people would still follow me" and the "I love the poorly educated" comments?

Trump still won't release Tax statements. Romney, among others, is annoyed by that.

Excerpt (from NPR report): Trump's decision to withhold the tax returns would break a nearly 40-year tradition for presidents and major presidential candidates, according to the Tax History Project.

"There is only one logical explanation for Mr. Trump's refusal to release his returns: There is a bombshell in them," Romney said. "Given Mr. Trump's equanimity with other flaws in his history, we can only assume it's a bombshell of unusual size."

The real estate billionaire's actual wealth has been a subject of debate since he entered the race last summer. Trump claimed his net worth was $10 billion, although Forbes magazine estimated it at $4 billion. Trump also released a 92-page financial disclosure form that didn't shed light on his net worth.

SOURCE NPR news

Thats the funny thing. Trump supporters are too stupid to realize they are being played and used.

Heck, he calls them stupid to their faces and they cheer! Remember the "I could shoot someone and people would still follow me" and the "I love the poorly educated" comments?

...and if the person he 'shot in the face' was black, they would be even happier. LOL

Here is Obama making a fool of Trump at the Correspondents Dinner.

https://youtu.be/k8TwRmX6zs4

What is interesting is during this dinner, the Navy Seals were helicoptering into Abbotabad to snatch Bin Laden.

A prime example of the conservatives taking their eye off the ball, consumed with political nonsense. The birth certificate was the important issue....

Same thing years ago, the right wing was consumed with their legal harassment strategy vs Bill Clinton.

The Republicans were consumed with a blue dress while Bill Clinton was launching cruise missiles at Bin Laden.

What did the republicans have to say about Bill trying to kill Bin Laden?

"The President only attacked Bin Laden to take attention away from the important stuff. The BJ gossip."

A few years later on 9/11.....

Edited by LarryLindsey