Anyone having any trouble logging on to Immigration website?

Since days.

I noticed on May 4.

Posted 2016-05-04 12:41:29

Online 90 day report site down again blink.png

4 MAY 2016, 12:41h

Still down and don't expect any change before Tuesday when office reopens.

I can make it work if I do a whole bunch of ridiculous things like start with the drop down menus first, all sorts of crazy stuff. I have it all written down now the sequence I have to do everything. Last Time I got on here and said it didn't work everyone came on and shot me down and said it was perfect haha. This time 10 posts saying it's rubbish and one saying it's fabbo

Edited by Kenny202

I can make it work if I do a whole bunch of ridiculous things like start with the drop down menus first, all sorts of crazy stuff. I have it all written down now the sequence I have to do everything. Last Time I got on here and said it didn't work everyone came on and shot me down and said it was perfect haha. This time 10 posts saying it's rubbish and one saying it's fabbo

As you imply most of the 'problems' are user generated.

I successfully made a report for a friend who swore the system did not work. He became very quite when he saw me complete his report within a couple of minutes.

There are, of course, issues for those who entered a long while ago or have obtained new passports. It would also seem that the are a few offices who have refused to use the system.

No, it definitely doesn't work for everyone. Maybe if you have 100% the right computer and system. I have a Mac. Took me 3 weeks to find a workaround. Tried all the latest browsers, Safari with an agent etc. Only way I can make it work is put everything in the right sequence...first thing Captcha code then from the top down do all the drop down menus then back and do the free type areas. I'm no propeller head but I'm computer savvy and have worked in IT. it's an extremely poor system at best.

Anyway my friend, not going to get into a bun fight about is it good or not. Been done to death already. Got my answer. Should have known. We drove 6 hour round trip to go and register our child in the next province start of the week for nothing. "Oh all government depts closed for a week so they can have a paid weeks leave and stimulate the economy". That's what we were told anyway. Just shook my head and drove the 3 hours back home. Par for the course

I have just used the system successfully

It is working.

thanks bloke. I'll try again. I know local govt is shut for a week but would immigration be shut too? Wouldn't have thought so?