Residency

Im an irish woman living and working in Thailand Ive recently had a baby with my Thai partner We are not married Im am shortly travelling home for a holiday with my daughter She is travelling on her Irish passport I have not yet applied for her Thai passport Will she need a visa to come back into the country. She is registered as a Thai citzen and is registered on a house book here in Thailand? can any one answer this for me?

Im an irish woman living and working in Thailand Ive recently had a baby with my Thai partner We are not married Im am shortly travelling home for a holiday with my daughter She is travelling on her Irish passport I have not yet applied for her Thai passport Will she need a visa to come back into the country. She is registered as a Thai citzen and is registered on a house book here in Thailand? can any one answer this for me?

A Thai passport only takes about 3 days to get. That'd be your best option.

I'd get the Thai passport. Keeps the immigration side of things nice and neat. Exit and Return to Thailand on the Thai PP. Enter and exit Europe on the Irish one.

In both cases, no visa needed. Just show the airline both passport which confirms this.