Ramayana Waterpark in Pattaya | Pre-Opening

Ramayana Waterpark in Pattaya | Pre-Opening

The Ramayana Waterpark in Pattaya is a completely new and awesome place, which you should really visit.

It’s located at the Silverlake Vineyard, 15 minutes drive from Pattaya.

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2016-05-07

Explain the physics please of that "cliff" part on the water slide. So it's actually impossible for a raft to go so high that it would go off that cliff? Just asking. coffee1.gif

Lol, they should have made some bumper wall at the top just to be sure.

But it is impossible to go wrong, until it goes wrong and then blame will be passed around like a hot potato.

And just like cartoon network waterpark it's too expensive for Thailand imo. Guess they are banking on alot of tourists. They charge the same as a waterpark in western Europe where water, parts and labour are way more expensive. I don't see this being anything but a once a year thing for the average working Thai.

And just like cartoon network waterpark it's too expensive for Thailand imo. Guess they are banking on alot of tourists. They charge the same as a waterpark in western Europe where water, parts and labour are way more expensive. I don't see this being anything but a once a year thing for the average working Thai.

RAYONG, 2 May 2016 (NNT) – Rayong remains the province with the highest income per capita, with income at almost one million baht per person, despite signs of recession in the province's economic outlook.
Chonburi will not be much less, so also many locals can afford to go there.

RAYONG, 2 May 2016 (NNT) – Rayong remains the province with the highest income per capita, with income at almost one million baht per person, despite signs of recession in the province's economic outlook.

Pretty useless statistic as it doesn't show how evenly that wealth is actually distributed. It could mean for example a few people earn say 29 million and the majority earn 200 000 each. Income per capita is calculated by dividing the area's total income by its total population.

Pretty useless statistic as it doesn't show how evenly that wealth is actually distributed. It could mean for example a few people earn say 29 million and the majority earn 200 000 each. Income per capita is calculated by dividing the area's total income by its total population.

It's for sure not evenly distributed, but from living and working in this area for over 12 years I can tell you that there is a reasonable middle class with family incomes ranging from 50-150K per month and they do go to these places.

They only have a few days off per year so tend to spend relatively more per day than for example Europeans with 50 or more holidays per year.

I don't think the tour buses filled with Chinese that pound the streets to Khao Chee Chan, Suan Nong Nuch and elephant rides in the area will go for it, unless the price is half and the rest is commission to the owners of the businesses (in China) paid abroad.

Well, I hope not. Sincerely!!!!

I like cycling around there....... but at least the guys who fix the roads will have a job, and the guys that fix those contracts will have some spare cash for their holidays abroad.

Edited by eddie61

Having the ability to go and actually going are not the same thing. They may go once and not bother again.

RAYONG, 2 May 2016 (NNT) Rayong remains the province with the highest income per capita, with income at almost one million baht per person, despite signs of recession in the province's economic outlook.

Not sure, but perhaps they include those tens of thousand of low payed workers who are not registered to live in Rayong,yet are employed and receive there 10,000 bht per month in Rayong.