Looking To Buy A Woman's Bicycle

blubythebay

I'm currently in Chiang Mai. I have been renting a one speed 'clunker', but would like to upgrade.

The local bike shops are sold out of lady's style, and secondly, they are all new bikes.

The ideal bicycle would be in good mechanical condition. It doesn't have to look pretty! I'm 5'3", so a large frame will not due.

This is a pretty tricky place to ride, especially as a novice, so the mechanics have to be optimium

If anyone knows anyone who is leaving, upgrading or whatever, please let me know ASAP.

Cheers,

blubythebay in Chiang Mai

> The local bike shops are sold out of lady's style

Does it really matter if it's lady's style or not? Unless you actually wear skirts I mean? It's not like anyone here would even notice or be able to tell a boy bike from a girl one.

> The local bike shops are sold out of lady's style

Does it really matter if it's lady's style or not? Unless you actually wear skirts I mean? It's not like anyone here would even notice or be able to tell a boy bike from a girl one.

It's not just the skirt thing. It's easier for me to maneuver a woman's style bicycle.

Do you know of anyone selling a bike or are you just interested in discussing style and personal preferences?

BTW, I do wear skirts while riding.

I'm currently in Chiang Mai. I have been renting a one speed 'clunker', but would like to upgrade.

The local bike shops are sold out of lady's style, and secondly, they are all new bikes.

The ideal bicycle would be in good mechanical condition. It doesn't have to look pretty! I'm 5'3", so a large frame will not due.

This is a pretty tricky place to ride, especially as a novice, so the mechanics have to be optimium

If anyone knows anyone who is leaving, upgrading or whatever, please let me know ASAP.

Cheers,

Try Central or Robinsons department stores. Most used goods here are in generally poor condition and are priced at 75% to 125% of the new price.

Cheers,

Try Central or Robinsons department stores. Most used goods here are in generally poor condition and are priced at 75% to 125% of the new price.

Good advice. Thanks. I'll check them out.