Marriage visa and retirement visa report 90 day report

Hi if anyone please clearify for me if multiple entry marriage visa when 3 months extention comes, do I need to go out of Thailand to extend it or just go to report on line or just go to Imm. office to report? And do I need to get out of Thailand to extend my visa after 90 days for retirement visa?

Thank you very much in advance.

If you have a multiple entry non-o visa from an embassy or consulate you have to leave the country every 90 days to obtain a new entry.

If you have a one year extension of stay based upon marriage or retirement obtained at immigration you do 90 day reports to them in person or by mail or online.

Just to add one point: if you have a multiple entry Non O on the basis of marriage to a Thai, as an alternative to leaving after 90 days, you can get a (one time per entry) 60-day extension of stay to visit your wife. This costs 1,900 baht and is easy to get.

Thank you very much for the information. In Ubon, can we do extension there? Do they have Imm.office there or Mukdahan?

If you are living in Ubon you can apply at the Ubon immigration office located in Sirindhorn. Map and contact info here: Address and Google Map location of immigration offices

For the 60 day extension your wife will need to with you. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. If not living where your wife's house book is for you will need proof of residence.